gtastriker02(Fares ...

Notifications
Clear all

gtastriker02(Fares Bazoti's) Moderator Application

gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc?)

I live in Dubai, UAE, Although... Here's the catch. I'm currently on a long term 4 month holiday at the moment, so that will definitely help me to be able to be extremely active in UnturnedRoleplay, and I do promise to make a big commitment to the server and to be on daily. 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community. 

I will be an amazing staff member, due to several reasons. First of all, let me state my current staff positions in unturned servers. Firstly, I currently administrate an extremely popular roleplay server, known as SpringsRP, which has over 400 people on their discord server, and a max amount of 48 players on the server daily. I know how to handle every type of situation a moderator can get into, when it comes to exploiters, hackers, KOSing especially, rule breaking, etc. Secondly, I currently administrate a pvp related server, called voroid. Even though, voroid isn't actually a roleplay server, it still gets exactly what UnturnedRoleplay sometimes receives. They still get hackers sometimes, etc. I know how to deal with several types of situations in moderation, and I promise, to never let down the players of UnturnedRoleplay, and the rest of the community. Last, but not least, I moderate, an extremely popular roleplay server, also known as Pandahut RP. Pandahut RP, consists on extremely strict roleplay, which is what made me extremely experienced, in RP related servers... With over 30 staff members in pandahut from all over the world, we bring the best roleplay experience, with no KOS. Anyone who KOSes in that roleplay server, would receive a 24-hour ban, with no exceptions. All of my experience will make me an amazing moderator for this community, and I'll make sure, to be on as much as I can, and stop any single KOS from happening. Now, back to the point... Let me tell you, what I can do for the community. For the community, I can promise, a 60% amount of less KOS, I can promise 4-12 hour a day moderation from myself, I can promise my full potential, to help out anyone in need of a staff member, etc. I will put my full potential, and my full commitment, to UnturnedRoleplay. I'll promise, to never, ever abuse my moderator commands, to stay active always, to show maturity, discipline, and respect, to everyone in the community, the staff members, and my colleagues. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com Servers (roughly): Well, from honesty.. I've been playing UnturnedRoleplay servers for roughly... 6-7 months. 

Steam Profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126040785/

Thanks for Reading my application, and i hope you like it.

Signed,

gtastriker02. 

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 7:45 pm
MrRawr and gtastriker02 reacted
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

This guy is a good guy and i believe he would make a good staff member :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2017 4:52 pm
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

for what spring rp

48 max

Talk about untunred roleplay

not spring RP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2017 6:22 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Only 1 or 2 lines is about SpringsRP .-. I was just writing my experiences in my application.. and more... 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2017 1:43 pm
Nick3374
(@nick3374)

this guy is nice to everyone he talks to but firm i think he would be a great staff member and would help out the server alot also great application man wish u luck 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2017 9:59 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks, my dude 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2017 10:00 pm
Fishayyy
(@fishayyy)

He is a great guy as I know from serving with him in the unturned rp, he is an admin in the server I play on and he is the best at doing his job so I would definitely recommend him as he would make a GREAT staff member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2017 10:00 pm
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

for what spring rp

48 max

Talk about untunred roleplay

not spring RP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2017 5:20 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Thank you everyone, for the support you've given me!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2017 8:59 am
Borky the meme
(@borky-the-meme)
Active Member Customer

He is a great guy and is a great admin on Springs he would do a great job. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2017 7:24 pm
gtastriker02 reacted
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks everyone for the support! Appreciate it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2017 2:06 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

He's a good guy, worthy to become a staff member. 🙂 all the best!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 9:24 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Thank you all for the amazing comments, I know I've been a bit inactive on forums and such, but thats gonna change. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 2:13 am
Share: