Staff aplication ow...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff aplication owlman

Davidepic11
(@davidepic11)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):My region is east europe , that means i can get on at different hours than the ussual staff wich will help many people

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:Well for the example i dont remember not being nice to new comers not even once  , i want to make the comunity grow (for example a built a flourishing town) , im trustworthy , the only thing that might tie me down is the fact that scad my best friend sometimes is  a bit unpolite but i can changes him so the community on chernarus will be great again (reffernces XD) , well i know how to help people and stuff you know , and of coutse i dont take sides and im really devoted to helping others (i know m repeating myself but is one of my first application and it means a lot to me) , also i try to avoid unnesesary conflicts and i take the blame if im guilty

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Not even kidding over 400 hours (i have no life XD)

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198338021668/

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 7:10 pm
TeffeZ
(@teffez)
New Member Customer

+Rep very kind player 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 9:08 pm
Scad
 Scad
(@scad)

+rep Good at taking responsibility, and is very kind 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 9:36 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Scad i dont think he is so very responsible when he cant even get you to stop breaking the rules

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 9:58 pm
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

I think it's a bit uncertain

That you are getting transa mod

na

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2017 10:53 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Alright, David. Not a bad application, good luck with your application, and always hope for the best, and yeah.. If i see you on the servers more, I will definitely give you a +1. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2017 2:50 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Alright, David. Not a bad application, good luck with your application, and always hope for the best, and yeah.. If i see you on the servers more, I will definitely give you a +1. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2017 2:50 pm
Share: