staff application

Notifications
Clear all

staff application

☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: 

community:

/freezy playername /unfreezy playername /God 

/kick <name>/reason,/ban <name>/(time thay are baned for)/reson,/slay <name>,unban <steam id>,/unpermit <name>,/unadmin <name>,/day,/night,/loadout <id>/eney other items you whant to add, /teleport <name>/the destination,/give <name>/<id>/number of items,/experience <name>/number of xp

Tell us why you would make a good staff member: i Am really into roleplay games and have a passion for playing them, i feel i could be a good moderator or mabye even admin if i work hard, i want to be able to stop all the kos'ing that happens when no admins or staff are online and help with ideas to the server, I wish to return to the staff that I spent such a long time in, provide aid to players who are in need of staff member support. I hope to provide for a safe environment where players can RP freely without fear of KOS or infraction of the Unturned Roleplay rules. that i would be a great new member of staff and they would help me learn everything i need to know to being a good well liked staff member, who people can respect I think i can help the server and help other people playing on the server. And if other people

people try lying to me

im can lock in logs

who kos first

and kos time

I can help people To understand Rules

If people can not read the rule on eng

I can speak many languages

Now I will translate other languages ​​to hello

I can speak more languages

I'm starting to hello

sweden Hej

russian привет

Norwegian Hei

Spanish ¡Hola

german Hallo

japan こんにちは

im can more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 13 day or more

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ToixcGaming/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:45981225

Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2017 6:29 pm
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

how much i need wait for mod or owner lock my post

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2017 7:05 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

What a decent application, Toxic. Not much else to say about it, it's decently detailed, although you are missing some answers for the application, at the moment, but it isn't something too important to worry about, anywho good luck, and always hope for the best. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2017 2:58 pm
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

I know happened write to fast

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2017 3:06 pm
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

thx for tip 😀