Gilbert staff app

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Gilbert staff app

Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America (PST/West coast)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a great addition to the staff team because with my time as PD and FBI I know how to deal with kosers, or help people who need it . I have been a very active member in the community averaging 4-8 hours daily for almost a year and believe it is my time to try out for staff I know the majority of vanilla commands and most of the commands on the server as well. When ever I get the chance to or am asked to I do my absolute best to help people from anything like KOS to just unflipping a car or a question. I also am aware of most if not all of the rules on the server and know how to deal with almost all situations that might occur. I am also on when the majority of staff isn't because of time zone differences so being able to help people when no other staff can which I believe would also benefit to the server. I have dealt with plenty of kosers before and while in PD as it is sadly quite an often occurrence and wish to be able to do more then just trapping them in a box or spawn camping them while I wait for staff to get to it. I also think that in my time as a member on the server I have helped the server alot and believe I can be a more helpful member if I were to be staff. And I hope that in my times in PD I have shown that I am trust worthy enough for this role. Aswell as this I have also always been quick to report any bugs that I find.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): almost a year now on and off and I have about 1,500-1600 hours on the server

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2023 9:59 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep very nice person he will be a good staff member

Posted : 27/05/2023 10:20 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

there is a new format!!!!!!

Posted : 27/05/2023 10:50 am
Skech