Skech's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's Staff Application

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe GMT +1

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: 

I believe I would be an excellent staff member on Nylex's servers for several compelling reasons. Firstly, my profound knowledge and unwavering passion for the game make me an invaluable asset. With a deep understanding of gameplay mechanics, strategies, and intricacies, I can provide players with insightful guidance and support. My exceptional communication skills allow me to effectively address player concerns, resolve conflicts, and foster a positive and inclusive gaming environment. I possess patience and empathy, enabling me to handle player inquiries with care and ensure everyone feels heard and valued. Moreover, my ability to collaborate seamlessly with fellow staff members and contribute to the game community's growth and development sets me apart. I am dedicated, reliable, and brimming with enthusiasm, making me a trustworthy staff member who can contribute to the overall success and enjoyment of the game for all players.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3 years.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2023 3:04 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

+rep Trustworthy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2023 7:52 pm
Share: