Larry's Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Larry's Staff application

LarryLawton
(@larry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):  Australia 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel I would be a good staff member as I have experience and a timezone that staff don't frequently play the server in, In relation to why I believe I deserve a second shot at staff is I have had a large break and worked on my mental health and myself since I left staff I feel as though I am in a good position and I am ready to be active and reliable in the community and I have learnt from my mistakes in the past and can confidently say I will never do them again in regards to what I can do for the server I can play when other staff cant and since I have played the server and been apart of the community for a long time I have extensive knowledge and I already know staff commands and all that jazz so I need little training in that area I hope you guys at least acknowledge my app and possibly give me another chance. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years or around that 

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2023 8:07 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted.

Posted : 27/05/2023 8:57 am
Share: