Fuzion's Staff appl...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Fuzion's Staff application

fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe GMT +1

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think i would make a good staff member because i got to understand most rules pretty good. After playing for 4 hours a day which makes me only need to know the basics of staff not to learn the rules ill handle situations as it should. I have played the server as a cop, a criminal and even a lumberjack for my first weeks on the server. I hear new players getting robbed/kosed of their starter money i try help them out by giving them their stuff back and to not make the mistake of not trying the server out after i have had so many memories on here i hope everyone can have so many fun times as i did on the server. I think there should be more staff after multiple quiting there is maybe 1 admin every other day on for just a couple hours so many new players needing help and there is no one to help them i wish that the admin team would recruit some new members even if its not me but i just want u guys to be aware that im availabe. -Fuzion

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing this server for about a year with a couple breaks inbetween i got around 800 hours playtime.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2847342347823/

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2022 8:01 pm
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

+rep he would be a great addition , he is very active and helpful  

Posted : 23/11/2022 8:03 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied

Posted : 28/11/2022 6:38 pm