Smelly's staff app ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Smelly's staff app 🙂

UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe , England

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because I've been playing the server for quite along time now (over a year), and pretty much know everything there is to know about it , I see many people breaking rules but no staff on to deal with them so i would love to help when other staff are not available. I'm very active on the server and I know all of the rules, I have also been pd so that also helps me to understand the server even more. I would help people more in the discord but I am community muted and I'm not 100% sure why . I've been staff on 2 of my friends servers which helped me to know the commands a bit.

I can be on 4+ hours a day and even more on the weekends ,I play around 40 hours a week, I could get on most of the time when needed if I am accepted, and I can handle situations without bias, id be willing to help players on the server whenever I'm on whoever they are. I've been apart of the community since November 2020 but became active in mid 2021 so I understand the rules very well and know a lot about the server .I would appreciate a chance at being staff and I wont let anyone down and I think I deserve a chance. -Smelly

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing life rp since November 2020 but probably around 800 hours on the server in total.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078279577/

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2022 7:34 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+rep nice guy, well known in the community. Helpful aswell 

Posted : 23/11/2022 7:38 pm
UrASmelly reacted
fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

+ rep the most fit person for staff i know

Posted : 23/11/2022 7:41 pm
UrASmelly reacted
evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

+rep has to be the most helpful and pleasant guy on the server. I have played with him a lot in the server and it would be a shame if he was not considered to be staff.

Posted : 26/11/2022 12:22 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied

Posted : 28/11/2022 6:41 pm
Share: