EnderKing130's staf...

Notifications
Clear all

EnderKing130's staff application

Enderking130
(@enderking130)

What is your region?: I live in North America.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think i would make a good staff member because i would help players with problems they are having and don't understand, such as shop applications for example. I would also deal with KOS situations because i constantly see players frustrated when it happens and i would like to help them. I also love player interaction and communicating with players, its one of the reasons i play.

How long have you been playing UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):When i downloaded unturned, i played singleplayer for around 30 hours, i wanted to try multiplayer because i love player interaction. However all the servers i found were PVP servers with kits and /give and /load commands. I didn't really enjoy the experience of multiplayer until i tried Unturned.Roleplay's Canada server. ever sense then i've been playing on Nylex's servers. In total i think i have played around 800 hours on Unturned.Roleplay servers.

My steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Enderking130/

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2019 8:20 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Pretty good application! Nice to be back and see some familiar faces around here. Supporting you old pal! +1

- Nikolai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2019 12:42 am
Enderking130 reacted
Share: