VTM’s admin applica...

Notifications
Clear all

VTM’s admin application

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

I currently live in North America in the Midwest. Despite being from a different time zone from the majority of the server I feel I can still respond to issues in a reasonable time.

I feel by adding me as part of the staff community I can add a lot to it’s overall flow and functionality. I will be able to look at situations without bias and favouritism with clear eyes and an open mind. I will be able to interpret evidence effectively and thoroughly. I also can be a great asset to the community by taking in all evidence and making a well educated decision. I also may be able to encourage Role Playing interactions. I hope these are values you are looking for in your community leaders.

Though I joined the discord and server six or more months ago I have only in the past month become truly active. Though I have only been active for a month I have made good relations with others such as TheFallMaiden and ThreeEyedFish and many more. Though my time on the server may be short I feel as if I understand some of the needs of the server. I truly hope that my lack of time on the server will not hugely sway your decision. 

Thank you for your time and eyes,

Vandal

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2019 5:52 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

My steam link-  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121898648/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2019 6:53 am
Share: