Clear all

Leon Shaw's Staff Application

Leon J Owen
(@marineboy308)
Active Member Customer

Here is my all:

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
Europe, England, time zone GMT/BST

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
I think that I would be a good staff member because as I have been on I have noticed that there is hardly any active staff that are available for the players at the time that I am on 1800-2200 thus making the server quite chaotic with the amount of players that are on; basically filling the server. Problems with this is that rules are then not followed, ruining the experience for all the new players, who may not even know what they are doing or how the rp even works. If they constantly get KOSed or get into sits that they don't understand, then they may come to believe that it is the norm, then you have every player going around KOSing, instead of RPing. It is a cycle that is hard to control with minimal staff: players join, see what is going on > join in > repeat. Anyone who has played on the server at peak times will understand what I am trying to say. But, on the other hand the server is great when there are people who want to RP, it is just ensuring that all players are like this. 

Less about the server, I myself am very active and try my best when it comes to helping the community. I have experience with server management and what it takes to run a server, so I feel that I would be a great addition to the team. I have built my way up the ranks in may staff teams like this, I hope to attempt to do so in this one.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
It has been a while since I have been on the server about 3 months, but it doesn't seem like a lot has changed apart from the increased amount of activity due to Nylex's return. First time I joined the server around the start of March / end of February last year I was active on the server for a month or two and then I killed my Unturned activity all together until about October last year when I finally got back into Unturned; I then joined this server straight away from my return, not many were active, but I played for a week and a bit, got a base, built up a group of people and then stopped playing, just felt that the server wasn't as active as it use to be, however due to the current succession I have decided to return.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/marineboy308/
Here is my 64id if you require it: 76561198355340341

Thank you for anyone reading this.

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2019 10:23 pm
Share: