Dux's Staff Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Dux's Staff Application

Dux
 Dux
(@dux)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, GMT+1

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Hello Dux here,

I have been on the server for more than 2 years and I have seen a lot of things happening on the server. I have been thru most of the jobs and roles that the server presents. I can not stand it when players break rules and no one is online to stop them or tell them to do better and even correct them. When I see new players, I help them and tell them to always record because anything can happen. I also provide various information about what to do and what not to do and about some of the mechanics that the server offers. Helping players has always been my first choice. My job in real life has made me think ahead of situations and good communication with everyone is key to resolving situations. I was staff on three unturned servers, but that was two years ago when I took a break from unturned and got the will to become staff again. One was a PVP server and two roleplay servers, one of which died in less than two weeks, and the other was Fiery Barry's Roleplay, which lasted about three months but gave me the experience to know how to manage a server. Since I am a family person and always like to take my time and spend it with them, I would most likely be active for 3 to 5 hours during weekdays and more during weekends which may depend on family activities and overtime work.

As for what I can do for the community is to continue to help the players as I always have, and if I am accepted, I will make sure the players have a safe environment and follow the rules. I will also continue to solve situations that happen on the server with higher responsibility. I am always mindful of people's reputations and willing to help, because for me there is no one who can not be helped in some way. I am always willing to learn new things, every chance I get, I am a hard working person and honestly, I am just trying to do the best I can with every opportunity I am given and when I am given the opportunities I make the most of them.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1000+ hours on Life Roleplay server and around 100 on Chernarus

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dux047/

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2022 8:00 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep known person in the community and a active player shoud give him a chanhce

Posted : 29/11/2022 8:20 pm
Dux reacted
BoneTheWolf
(@bonethewolf)
Eminent Member

REP+ Known person + active, should get a chance.

Posted : 30/11/2022 5:43 pm
Dux reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied

Posted : 02/12/2022 9:31 pm
Share: