Staff app epic gami...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Staff app epic gaming

alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think i woud make a good staff for the community since i know the rules good or even perfectly if u ask me most of the people know me so im known in the community + i can be extreammly active 5-7 hours a day I know the commands and im very helpfull i woud aways tp to someone if they need staff assistence and even if their problem is non staff related i wont ignore them i will explain them what they have to do if that problem happens to them and when it comes to banning people i will even if they are friends since rules are for everyone i have been friends with a couple admins before and have seen how they deal with rule breakers and helping them to stop whoever is breaking the rules I will also communicate with other staff member if im not sure how to deal with someone or let them deal with it so i dont do anything that im not supposed to i have been a staff member on 2 diffrent unturned servers and know how to deal with rule breakers since i have some experience Even if any new rules are added i will easly adjust to them with no problems I have seen alot of rule breakers and toxic people that ruin the experience of others while there is no staff on to help them so if i have staff i woud make the server a more enjoylbe place for people i have seen people being a victim of a rule breaker and reporting them but them not getting banned cuz of staff that havvent seen the report (not sayint that staff dont look at reports closely) and the victims giving up from the server since they have lost their stuff or getting harrased and dont turn back to give the server another chanche since their experience on the server have been bad with no justice towards rule breakers I aslo tell most of the people to use a recording software and which one to use since there are alot of choices and for people that have never used any recording softwares it woud be hard for them to find one that they shoud use and after i tell them which one to use i do make sure to explain to them how to use it and how to report someone in the discord while providing people with correct information about the rules so they know what they can do and what they cannot same with other people in a sittuation so they know what the person in a sittuation they are in can do and what he cannot.I aslo will check the forums daily and the discord for reports and help people I promise i wond be abusing or anything like that I will aslo look cloasly in sittuiations from all prespectives and deal with the sittuation suitably. I will be very nice if u guys give me  a chance to show u that i will be a good staff member and help the community alot. thanks for reading!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1 year 800+ hrs

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2022 8:33 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied

Posted : 28/11/2022 8:37 pm
alenzyyyy reacted
Share: