Riverblast1013's St...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Riverblast1013's Staff Application

Riverblast1013
(@riverblast1013)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Mountain Time (MT)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Many said I was crazy and wouldn't be accepted into staff, some also said I'm not "old" enough (despite telling them I'm 16). I hope that whoever reviews this knows that I genuinely want to be staff and that I'm not in it for the perks and respect.

I've got 1,700 hours on unturned (or close to). 1000+ of which is on the Life RP server so I have much experience with the rules and community. I'm naturally a helping and kind player and person IRL. Becoming staff in a large community would help me execute my gift of kindness with people who need it.

In the #support and #report-a-player chats in the discord I've had people ask me in particular for help with questions. Including multiple people who ask if I'm staff and some saying I should be staff because of how I helped them.

That's all that I have to say and hope you look at my application with open eyes and mind towards what I think I could be for the admin team. Thank you for reading and hope you consider it.

-Riverblast1013

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198957458312/

Discord: Riverblast1013#8675

Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2022 4:59 am
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

closing this one because of repost, your other will stay open

Posted : 05/12/2022 8:35 am
Share: