Notifications
Clear all

Doctor / Timothy (Staff Application)

Page 3 / 3
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Not such a nice guy, here i was chilling and he comes cussing at me for no god damn reason.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 7:44 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

My comment on Fleikez/Doctor/Moonmoon/John Wick's application is not that it is a personal attack, this is mainly a record of actions made on this server.

1. Bad rep

In the past this person has hung out with some shady folk, for instance Smash, Negan and others. While this was going on what these lads were doing was mainly either robbing people with impossible demands or Killing people on sight. This person has also had a few warnings for this and even in-game jailtime.

2. Emotions

It seems like this players actions are mainly based upon emotions. Whenever this player is in a happy mood he will be helpful with other people. However when this changes, this player is known for Blackmailing people for reporting them or having their region/safezone removed, Revenge KoSing, blowing up vehicles inside a safezone and KoSing in general.

3. The attic

This player is the owner of the Hospital in the new Safezone, which pike was the one who was building this. The problem which this building had is that in the attic there were more than 40 lockers present. The people maintaining this place were claiming this was mainly for community purposes, which shouldve been discussed with an admin at first, since this was breaking the rules present inside this safezone.

When I was trading with one of the guys maintaining this hospital, he didn't have the amount of weapons needed for me completing this trade. The thing what happened was that he wanted me to follow him, after which he told me that I could not tell either Doctor or anyone that I knew about this. So what we did is we went to the attic of this place, it was filled to the roof with lockers everywhere. When we were there the person took out several guns out of the lockers for the trade, this seemed fishy. You dont pull out guns for a trade out of community lockers, now do you? Especially if these are used to give away to new players and player that are in need of new gear.

When confronted about this, and that I would include this in my post, a few moment later everything was removed, including the lockers themselves. Both Ferd/Ploitering and Pow_Low/Cereal/Rogue should be able to testify on this if they wish to not side with Doctor.

4. Good guy/bad guy

There have been several cases that I've talked to players that they were trading with this person, which later robbed them somewhere else. Also on one occasion a player came to me with a story. To keep stuff short, he picked up a DSR which doctor killed a zombie for. Doctor asked him to drop the gun, he then in turn gave this player a ballista. After this a friend of Doctor went to him and told him to drop the ballista. This player did not want this to happen so he slowly turned away, after which he got shot. Doctor's response to this was that he did not have control over the situation, however he couldve intervened in my opinion, since both were friends. I know this isnt against the rules, however I wouldn't wish this behaviour would be present within an admin/moderator/staff.

A second note is that something happened today. This included my chopper present in the safezone. I told them I was going for a smokebreak, however I did not do that. I saw this player place an IED on my chopper. I told him to remove that since I believe that is considered as Safezone griefing. It took him a whole 3 minutes to remove this. After which he proceeded to stand on top of the cockpit. I waited about 3 minutes again, I knew this person was going to do something. After I tried to rev up the blades and test what he was doing, I heard the noise of an IED being placed, 3 seconds later the chopper blew up. 

If needed I can supply a testimony of someone who was present during that debacle. 

To keep this all short, I do not think this person is fit to become a member of staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 8:26 am
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

-Rep

Regular associate of bandits. Most probably a benefactor of banditry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 8:39 am
speedy
(@speedy)
Posted by: Fallen

He is a very good guy in game and help full! 

He is kind, useful and helps a lot of people.

He is friends with everyone.

#Docforstaff

++++ staff please make him staff hes such a great guy and f++k u widow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:03 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: