Kadens Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Kadens Staff Application

Kaden
(@kaden)

Hello, my name is kaden. I live in north america, more specifically Canada. I have been playing unturned for over 2000 hours and 400 have been dedicated to playing on your servers(Unturned Roleplay). I know that I will make a good staff member because I have lots of experience in unturned. I have owned a very popular server before so I know how to use staff commands properly, I also know what people consider abuse and what they like so see admins do. So every action that I take will only make people view your servers in a positive manner. I always put the players before myself and will treat the players and all staff with the utmost respect. I know the rules very well and will make sure all the player will follow the rules no matter what rank or popularity. I say that because some players with an "alpha group" on the server are given to much leeway on the rules especially KOS. Thanks for reading my application.

Sincerely, Kaden

Steam Profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111184813/

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2017 3:44 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello, I've never seen you ingame or at discord. I realize you said you have 400 hours dedicated to the server but tbh I've really never heard about you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 7:52 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello, I've never seen you ingame or at discord. I realize you said you have 400 hours dedicated to the server but tbh I've really never heard about you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 7:52 am
B001ean reacted
Kaden
(@kaden)

Yes I just joined the discord and I usually don't use chat in-game very much or at all. I haven't been on lately because I kept getting a error message about the Chernarus LN being modded, but its fixed now. I don't really play on the Russia server because I don't like a couple of the MVP's cause they kept kosing. I only played on the Hawaii server for like an hour because I didn't really like the map and I played on  canada + very little because I also didn't like the map. I have spent 98% of my time on the Chernarus server but not latley(in the past 6-10 months).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 12:21 am
Share: