Doctor / Timothy (S...

Notifications
Clear all

Doctor / Timothy (Staff Application)

Page 1 / 3
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.)

I was born and live in Portugal in the EU.

About me

I am 17 years old soon to be 18 years old, I was born In Portugal but I have an English mother, so I have a double nationality (English and Portuguese). I am a very sociable and reasonable person, I tend to always look to the justice and correct side of things no matter if it's situations with friends or not, because I take my position seriously as I like to relate it to a authority job as you can't take sides. The only side I take is of the law. I like to think that everyone likes me, because so far everyone is always around me when I am online, always saying my name in chat, always teleporting to me, always wanting to trade with me, etc... If I did get admin rights I would only use it to resolve KOS issues, server issues and so on, not to spawn any gear or anything because that part I would do myself the correct and legit way unless really needed.

"I am the law!" -Judge Dredd

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community

I think I would make a good staff member because I am highly active, I spend hours on the PC and specially on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (The russia RP server to be more exact), I am really friendly too and to my understanding everyone likes me and trusts me for anything. And as to what I can do for the community, I can emphasize the rules to their extent, I can help everyone no matter what they need helping with, wether it's something simple or complex. I can resolve any KOS issues, I can build great things for the servers. I can help in anyway possible outside of unturned like donating and supporting the servers and the community. I would love to be able to just help.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly)

I have roughly been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com Servers for almost 200 hours, I started when I had 100 hours on unturned and I instantly fell in love with the servers and the people. I was brought to the servers because of your (Nylex) videos that hooked me on the idea of RP and just having fun.

Steam profile URL

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fleikez

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2017 3:18 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

This is an excellently formed application!

However, I have never seen you on the server nor on the discord before. You should hangout more, gain a respected position on the server. 

I wish you all the best, my Humble  support is at ur side 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 1:41 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: MrRawr

This is an excellently formed application!

However, I have never seen you on the server nor on the discord before. You should hangout more, gain a respected position on the server. 

I wish you all the best, my Humble  support is at ur side 🙂 

Thank you so much! And yeah I will absolutely hangout more on the discord but I am always on the Russia RP server I probably own the biggest shop there. I am thinking in getting the mobile discord version to even help if necessary when I am away from the PC, that way I can hangout more and help! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2017 3:03 pm
PowLow
(@powlow)
Active Member Customer

what an awesome application your an awesome freind and besides that ur freindly with evry one and active 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 12:00 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: PowLow

what an awesome application your an awesome freind and besides that ur freindly with evry one and active 🙂

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 1:35 am
joela071
(@joela071)

He is a really nice and kind person and a grate role player.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 5:40 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: joela071

He is a really nice and kind person and a grate role player.

Thank you very much! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 5:42 am
Xxbroxx3
(@xxbroxx3)
New Member Customer

You are a kind person and are fun to play with on the unturned server I think you would be a good addition to their staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 5:43 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Disrespectful and commuted failrp. Talks shit with others and carries a topic. Doesn't deserve to be a staff member 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 10:18 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Stood in doorway of my shop for 10 minutes when asked to leave multiple times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 10:36 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: MrRawr

Disrespectful and commuted failrp. Talks shit with others and carries a topic. Doesn't deserve to be a staff member 

Very misleading information, I am quite upset.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 11:12 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: KittFoonya

Stood in doorway of my shop for 10 minutes when asked to leave multiple times

I was afk after waiting for so long to trade with you, didn't know you wanted me to leave then when I got back you were disrespecting me a lot, harassing me, being racist and very offensive, I stood my ground until you apologized.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 11:13 pm
Adnan
(@adnan)
New Member Customer

DOCTOR for president 2020 he does a great job of solving problems hopefully we will see him as a staff soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2017 11:23 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Adnan

DOCTOR for president 2020 he does a great job of solving problems hopefully we will see him as a staff soon

Haha thank you I appreciate the humor! Thanks once again <3 🙂 -Doc

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2017 11:39 pm
Charcoal4Life
(@charcoal4life)
New Member Customer

Doctor is a very great guy in the community. He gives fair trades and is good in playing with the RP role of the server. He hunts down the kosers no matter who they are or who the person who is telling Doctor is, he always comes to the rescue. Doctor really deserves this job.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 6:24 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: