Doctor / Timothy (S...

Notifications
Clear all

Doctor / Timothy (Staff Application)

Page 2 / 3
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

He is a very good guy in game and help full! 

He is kind, useful and helps a lot of people.

He is friends with everyone.

#Docforstaff

++++ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 6:24 pm
Agony
(@agony)

I think Doctor should be Staff because hes online almost all the time and hes helping everyone out and hes a kind person . He would be the best Staff i swear, U got my humble man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 6:28 pm
Jay_Qwerty
(@jay_qwerty)
Active Member Customer

Pretty decent guy,Lovely comrad and a Good sence of whats supposed to be Done

++Rep

<3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 6:32 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

This is a very well put together application, but I know for a fact you don't have over 200 hrs. I don't even have that many. You have my respect though, this is a good application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 6:38 pm
JazzyJaiden
(@jazzyjaiden)
Active Member Customer

I can vouch for Doctor, he's always offering his support, always looking out for the good guys. I can vouch for him surely and think he'd make a great member of the community!

-Jazzy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 6:44 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Logan

This is a very well put together application, but I know for a fact you don't have over 200 hrs. I don't even have that many. You have my respect though, this is a good application.

I might not, but I am sure it's almost 200 hours because I started with 100-150 when I started playing this server,  and I have done a few 15 hour runs haha. However I appreciate the support so much! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 6:45 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: JazzyJaiden

I can vouch for Doctor, he's always offering his support, always looking out for the good guys. I can vouch for him surely and think he'd make a great member of the community!

-Jazzy

Thank you so much for the love and support! I really appreciate it. 😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 6:47 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Jay_Qwerty

Pretty decent guy,Lovely comrad and a Good sence of whats supposed to be Done

++Rep

<3

Thank you! Rlly apreci8 the love.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 6:55 pm
Deprogressions
(@deprogressions)

the amount of times i've deadass been revenge kosed by you is insane lmao, you go around in groups of 4-7 on russia and just kos anybody you see lmao. it seems everytime you see someone get kosed in chat you say "who and where was it" and then about 10 minutes later you show up to that place kill LITERALLY EVERYBODY THERE no matter what actually happened, take there shit, and ignore the dude in chat. one of the most scummy people on the server i have ever actually seen. he is also lying about how many hours he has too. I was playing on this server a WEEK before he was and I still dont even have 200 hours on this server. i've done 2 10 hour runs on here and that was even pushing it a little bit by my standards. dude doesn't deserve a admin spot at ALL. please keep the negative comments into consideration and i beg of you to please not give him an admin spot EVER.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 7:21 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 7:21 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Deprogressions

the amount of times i've deadass been revenge kosed by you is insane lmao, you go around in groups of 4-7 on russia and just kos anybody you see lmao. it seems everytime you see someone get kosed in chat you say "who and where was it" and then about 10 minutes later you show up to that place kill LITERALLY EVERYBODY THERE no matter what actually happened, take there shit, and ignore the dude in chat. one of the most scummy people on the server i have ever actually seen. he is also lying about how many hours he has too. I was playing on this server a WEEK before he was and I still dont even have 200 hours on this server. i've done 2 10 hour runs on here and that was even pushing it a little bit by my standards. dude doesn't deserve a admin spot at ALL. please keep the negative comments into consideration and i beg of you to please not give him an admin spot EVER.

Proof? I have not done such things, I have no idea why you hate on me so much just because I have killed you when you many times when you are either robbing me or my friends.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 7:58 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: Fallen

He is a very good guy in game and help full! 

He is kind, useful and helps a lot of people.

He is friends with everyone.

#Docforstaff

++++ 

Thank you so much Fallen for the kind words and support. <3 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 8:12 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

3 people disagreeing (on this post that is) is enough to get rejected. Also every good comment here is from a new account seems suspicious. Doesn't deserve to become a staff member ty

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 9:00 pm
Logan reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Posted by: MrRawr

3 people disagreeing (on this post that is) is enough to get rejected. Also every good comment here is from a new account seems suspicious. Doesn't deserve to become a staff member ty

3 people who are known to do just bad stuff lmao. Like yourself you're a known bullshitter.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2017 6:30 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Timothy Carmo

Posted by: MrRawr

3 people who are known to do just bad stuff lmao. Like yourself you're a known bullshitter.

I'm a known bullshitter? Lmao I don't back talk or place IEDS on helis, or call other names, or be rude towards anyone. Sir, I help them. Your argument is invalid. I was only rude towards you cuz you came out all beastly and shit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 7:11 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: