Bubbbles staff app ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bubbbles staff app (please read and hear me out)

xxDripzyyxx
(@xxdripzyyxx)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your username on Discord: tacky#7755

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199247245378/

Tell us about yourself:
Well I'm a boy that's been playing nylex most of his unturned life and I've been here for a very long time but I got banned in the discord 2 years ago but now only found out it was by a glitch and I've really wanted to come into the staff and I feel like I would be a very nice part as I see many staff helping people and I really like to become one of they people some day.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?
Well I have past staff experience within OGN I was a staff member and I know all of the commands and stuff I know all the rules and I feel like you can merge me into the right staff member that you need as I've been here for a very long time and I know most people playing nylex and I'm one of the nice side of people on Nylex life roleplay.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe/Scotland

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes Medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+)
I normally play nylex for around 8-10 hours a day and I will be on every week as I'm addicted to nylex.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): Abt 2 and a half years ago in and out.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? It was yesterday only because I was banned for no reason and I only now just got unbanned.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes I have on OGN.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
It was OGN when it launched like 2 months ago it had MAX players 40/40 for the spend of 3 weeks then I had to leave as of personal business 

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2023 4:51 am
xxDripzyyxx
(@xxdripzyyxx)
Trusted Member Customer

New name Scottish man

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2023 9:34 pm
Share: