Matt39infinity's St...

Notifications
Clear all

Matt39infinity's Staff Application

Matt39infinity
(@matthewinfinity)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord: My name on discord is Matt39infinity

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199029202339/

Tell us about yourself: I love helping people out in the community, I usually help people on discord a lot and they appreciate it.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I would be active, kind/respectful, checking applications/appeals, and I would also check #support and #reports quite a lot too. There aren't too many staff that are really active currently and I think I can be of good help to people and other staff members, it would also be great if I could teleport to people in game to help them out faster.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, I have medal and it works just fine.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) About 7 - 8 hours a day (least amount of hours being like 3-5).

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I started playing the server roughly 2 years ago

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? I had joined the discord server around 2 years ago, however I left and rejoined so it says I joined last year.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? No I have not, but I do own my own Unturned server. (If that counts toward anything)

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2023 7:02 am
Unknown
(@therealunknown)
Eminent Member

+ Reputation hes holding me hostage in his Basement

This post was modified 11 months ago 4 times by Unknown
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2023 2:29 am
Armbot
(@dankey)

+ Reputation hes holding me hostage in his Basement

ReplyQuote