Bobby Bob Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Bobby Bob Staff Application

Bobby Bob
(@bobby-bob)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (UK)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I believe I would be a good staff member due to the fact I have been part of the is community for 3-4 years If I fall into an RP situation I would never be in god mode or vanish, and never rage is someone kills me in a robbing situation. I know the consequences if I ever do any of these things which I will never, of course. I will always be here to give beautiful ideas and useful plugins and mods. If I ever became a staff member, I would never go showing off to people saying look how good I am; I would take it easy and carry on with my job. I will always make the right decision on to warn/kick/ban or not to if I do make the wrong decision. I will always correct myself. I will also do my very best to guide the newcomers on this server and help then understand this server and how Rp works around these servers. Also, I will always reply to peoples questions on discord or the server whenever they need help or staff help. I'd hopefully be allowed give players shops and manage the SZ, do all kinds of forums stuff, and other little tasks like that. 

I do see the server needs more active staff in the community, and I know people have life happening. Still, I do have time on my hands to where I can handle KOSes/KOSers, or people are claiming that to go to help them on Chernuras out if possible, help with shops, and encouraging positive RP. Besides, I will also be cleaning up abandoned bases big or small so we can keep areas clean from lag and have more players joining the community because of the less lag. I would be good enough staff member because I've played on Chernarus for so long and now experienced every aspect of it. From being poorer than a dog to owning more than ten vehicles at once in one of the most absurd bases around the map. I have once been part of a fantastic community called Voroid even being the manager helping out Terms (Voroid has shutdown) also being part of a few smaller communities which also ran RP Serves, not as good as Unturned Roleplay, but similar. I am fully aware and prepared to moderate two servers which I love and to bond with other staff members an to be online when called upon.

In conclusion, I think with all the stuff I do, I have been KOS'd, Robbed, so many times on the server I still come back to the server, only this server, to have fun, to have great RP moments, meet great people, and I would love to make the server better and bigger

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing for 3.5 years and have enjoyed every single little bit of it. I can also spend 3-5 hours a day.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176869433/

Thank you for reading and:

Yours Truly,

Bobby Bob

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 9:01 pm
CreepingAura
(@creepingaura)
New Member Customer

i have recently joined the Nylex community and i have seen alot of Bobby on the server being active while running his shop in the safezone and helping others. i think that Bobby has been part of the community from what I've read and deserves a chance to try out. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 9:53 pm
Share: