Cruzader's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cruzader's Staff App

Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

Hello, my name is Cruzader1234/ Reaper.  My timezone is Pacific Standard Time (North America).  I am 16 years old, turning 17 in a few months.  A link to my steam profile is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410981235/.  I say I have roughly been playing on the URP servers for a little more than a year and half.

To begin with, I love this community.  I have had one serious incident in all my time being on this server, and I have made sure I never come close to doing it again.  This incident was a week ago, but some think it should never had happened.  Most of my 3,700 hours on Unturned comes from the Chernarus and Unturnov Servers.  At the beginning of me playing Unturned, I never knew anything.  What the great servers to play on were?  Would anyone like to help me in this game?  I found all the answers, when first playing on the Chernarus Roleplay Server.  The person who really introduced me to this server was Mr. Red.  I don't know if he has been on in some time, but he introduced me to this server which I am honored to say is my favorite server in the world of Unturned.  People have told me Online friends don't count but they are so wrong.  The amount of friendships I have made from this server is uncountable.  Not only are these the people who keep me going, but I am also one who keeps them playing.  I would like to help everyone who joins the URP servers, to stay on them for as long as possible.  This community is such a great one, and helps to let everyone know: WE ARE URP!

Moreover, I have done numerous things in the Community.  On Chernarus, I'm known pretty well.  I help out others as much as I can.  IF this means teleporting to them just to give them food or water, I will do it.  If it means, helping someone out kill zombies so they can get through a town, I will do it.  I usually help many get started, show them the game, how to improve, etc.  I like to help out in safe-zone, because it is the server meet up.  This is where much of the action of who did what takes place.  Word travels far, in just a number of seconds.  I like to help solve many problems when I physically can't take any actions.  Yet when people see this, they gain courage not had previous, they develop the sense of, I can do that again, it wasn't that hard.  On the Unturnov servers, I'm known well too.  On this server, I usually help base build and decorate.  I help kids learn the game, and what to do.  If it means, showing a fresh player, to learning the rules of Unturnov, I will do it.  If it means, teaming with them once they level up, to keep them going, I will do it.  I mainly help these key players, as this builds player base.  This applies to both servers, if we increase the numbers of fresh new players to these servers, they will most likely tell others to join, increasing player base.  One thing that the URP servers has that not many others servers can say, is that both of the servers always has a consistent want to play.  Thus, for the devoted time of people waiting in queues just to play on these great servers.

Lastly, I think I would be a great member of the admin team, if accepted.  First, I devote much of my free time, too playing on both servers.  I am consistently on these servers 5-7 hours daily, if not really busy.  I know much of the admin team, and have known them since me first playing on these servers.  When I get on, the servers are usually populated and I always find ways of helping others.  I also have experience as being an admin or being on staff teams.  I have been an admin on Vext Military RP, for about half a year now.  On the Rusty Walnut and Moose servers, I was a lead admin, for a year.  I know the commands well, and can use them whenever need be.  Finally, I would like to personally thank some people who have helped me when I was the fresh player to URP.  First, I would love to thank the community as a whole.  If they weren't nice and helpful, I don't think I would be here right now.  This community has gotten me through many difficult times as they could relate and help me cope and get through the difficult problem.  Next, I would like to thank Nylex for keeping this server up.  I am honored to say these are my favorite servers on Unturned.  You have allowed me to make new friendships with people, and some I have eventually met in real life.  Moreover, I would like to thank Mr. Red, Zahn, and Nutman, as you all have helped me through my time on this server.  Lastly, I would love to thank the player bases of both these servers, as without the player base, there is no server.  Without you, these servers won't be as popular as they are right now. 

I Cruzader1234/Reaper , understand the rules for both the Chernarus and Unturnov Servers, and do solemnly promise to not break any of them.  I also thank you for taking time out of your day, to read my app, and hope that I can help serve the admin time soon, if given this role.  See you on the server!

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 7:13 pm
Topic Tags
aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

You're a good guy I would accept if I could

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 7:32 pm
Lk.c and Cruzader1234 reacted
Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

@aferreiro

Thanks, aferreiro, means a lot!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 7:33 pm
Lk.c reacted
Lk.c
 Lk.c
(@lk-c)

it was cool meeting u on unturnov, you were too nice, you helped me out in many ways by getting me started with an good amount of loot and gear. And later on you also helped me with my apartment by helping me find a very nice apartment and getting me Seattled in. Also he helped me when I got killed by a zombie in the rp server, u got me back up and told me how to play, I think you really should be given a chace at this role. Since I think that you could help more people, and more people that needed help like me can have somone nice to help them, and so they can have a better chance at the game, and enjoy it much more. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 7:34 pm
Cruzader1234 reacted
Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

@lk-c

Thank you for the support!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 7:37 pm
LoneAstronaut
(@loneastronaut)

+1 Rep,

I can personally say Crusader is a great person from what I've seen on my discord and on the URP servers from the many years I've played on the servers. He knows how to build well and handle things very nicely he is an honest man and should ve given a chance to the position he is applying for.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2020 9:21 pm
Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

@loneastronaut

Thanks Astro!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 9:42 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

Wholesome, don't really know if he would make a good staff member... but that's the entire point of trial staff.

Best regards,

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 4:28 am
Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

@katyusha

Thanks for the feedback!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 4:32 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

is this a biography or a staff application?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 2:06 am
Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

@fin

My staff app, I just put information that the questions were asking, and included some information that I usually put on other staff apps just in case.  Im sorry if it was too long.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2020 2:46 am
LoneAstronaut
(@loneastronaut)

@fin

I've seen your comment's on staff applications and its like the person who manages the Wendys Twitter account

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2020 1:59 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

We realize this is an older application but if you're still interested we'd like to accept it:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 5:31 pm
Share: