Artemis37 Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Artemis37 Staff Application

Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): GMT+0

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: i think I would be a good member to the staff because I have taken the time to get to know people in the server and try to take the time to listen to as many people as I can. I am quite active within the urp server. I do give respect to those who act as they should have it as those 9 year old squeakers don't always have the intention to rp, with this I try to remain not to have a bias opinion towards players. I have been banned from the serer before but for silly reasons that doesn't really matter to this day, I have somewhat knowledge of the commands unturned had while I know a bit more about the mods on the server and potentially how to fix them if players are having trouble with them. I try to help any new players or old players coming back to the server I am happy to help where ever with this I do try to help as best as I can when seeing new players in need with help although im not very active on the support channel ( which I will start to get more involved with). I enjoy talking to some new players and hearing about there back story and learning a bit about them as I help them learn things in the urp server the community is something I can sometimes like talking to on this server it just does depend on the player and there mood of the day, I have been trying to increase my hours on the urp server and some on the discord server which I have a great understanding of the community itself.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): about 2 years with 2329 hours on unturned

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865414077/

Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2022 2:22 am
Fintan reacted
Fintan
(@fintan)
Trusted Member

😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2023 10:00 pm
Share: