ArsaTheProtgen (Ars...

Notifications
Clear all

ArsaTheProtgen (Arsa) 14 years old| Application for staff on Chernarus Rp| United States, CA

ArsaPlayz
(@arsaplayz)

I have made a an application for a shop as well, and hopefully i can get both. AS i have said in my shop application, i am a very active member  and i have been playing on this server for around 2 years, i rememebr watching Nylex's Canada rp videos and that what got me hooked, i played on that server and than Chernarus, for about 2 years. But either way, i love this server dearly and i play it more than any other server, but this server is sadly dying. The fact of this servers population and popularity seems to make players think that they can get away with KOS, safezone camping and stuff like that. I along as many other players hate to see this but i it taken care of as much nowadays. I would be a great staff member/ADmin, i will check the forums, and people's reports. Even though this server is dying, you will still see newcomers to the server, i want this server to live as long as possible, so i want all and any newcomers or veteran players (like myself) to make sure that this server is still taken care of. : )

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2020 9:08 am
Topic Tags
Share: