A retarded foxi-boi...

Notifications
Clear all

A retarded foxi-boi's application for moderator

Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I haven't been the best at making applications, only the ones where i need a story for it!

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

• Europe, CEST.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

• Well, there are pros and cons, but let's see what i can scratch out of my brain.
    I am a little retarded foxi-boi, who wants to be able to help on the servers, on the forums and in the discord. Though, the thing is that i'm a main discord kind of guy. I don't really play on the servers that often (think last time i played on Chernarus was over a month ago XP) though i am still an active person. Normally on discord everyday and if needed (and when i'm not playing with a friend or doing something in real life) i can be able to hop on the servers anytime. Forums though, i'm not that often on. Normally only on there 1-4 times a week. I am a lover of roleplay, but haven't been the best at it, still i can get an idea for something. I'm not the best at solving problems, though i know the answer to some. Conversation haven't been a big thing for me either. Normally when i actually talk with people, it can end up in quietness .-.
    Oh yeah, and just so you're warned, I can be a bit retarded and annoying some times >~<

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

• Well, i've been in the discord now for nearly a year (If i remember correctly, i joined it at the Black Hawk Raid video, about a month after it came out) though i haven't really been playing alot on the servers. Days in total would be around a month or two.

Steam profile URL:

Edit: I don't know what happened to the first question, no spaces when i made this, so can ye survive with it? Danke ^~^

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 5:16 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

youre a good lad +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 5:20 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

+REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 4:27 am
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

I know ya don't need rep from the most hated guy in the community, but +rep!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 7:02 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Even the most hated person can have a good heart. Ye're a friend to me even though ye've been a troublemaker on some servers xd and remember that people can change, Scorpion. There's always a second chance to change.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2018 9:47 am
Scorpion...3 reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

i dont know yet , your a good fellow but really dont think . Ill give is a soso rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 8:06 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Ok buddy +REP-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2018 8:15 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

You retarded furry +rep 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2018 8:57 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

+rep nice fellow, what happened to the fennec fox?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2018 1:50 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member
Posted by: danalby2

+rep nice fellow, what happened to the fennec fox?

I have changed it since i like this furry picture a bit more, but who knows. Maybe i'll change it back to the ole' retarded fennec fox.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2018 12:47 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2018 9:48 pm
Share: