Bobby Bob Staff RE ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bobby Bob Staff RE Apply (Lots more people know me now)

Bobby Bob
(@bobby-bob)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (UK)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: If I fall into an RP situation I would never be in god mode or vanish and never rage is someone kills me in a robbing situation. I know the consequences if I ever do any of these things which I will never of course. I will always be here to give wonderful ideas and useful plugins and mods. If I ever became veteran I would never go showing off to people saying look how good I am I would just take it easy and carry on with my job. I will always make the right decision on to warn/kick/ban or not to if I do make the wrong decision I will always correct myself. I will also do my very best to guide the newcomers on this server and help then understand this server and how Rp works around these servers. Also, I will always reply to peoples questions on discord or on the server whenever they need help or staff help.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing for 2 years but have taken breaks in between. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176869433/

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2018 7:43 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

be active 

get the community to know you

and be a good fellow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2018 9:47 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Know you? Yes, i've seen your names now a couple of times in the discord, but knowing you enough to become a staff, i don't think. Get a bigger reputation. Just so ye know, it can take a bit of time, depends on how ye do it though.

Your reputation is low, get out there and get it to grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2018 7:34 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

I saw you a couple of times in the Discord, but mostly in the servers, when I see you in Chernarus, all you do is going around Dunkertown and annoying other people by hitting them continuously, and get some better, I saw that people don't really like you. -REP

Get To Work And Gain Some Better Rep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2018 12:54 pm
Bobby Bob
(@bobby-bob)
Active Member Customer

They ask me to hit them because you always hit them with your dagger!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2018 6:38 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

First, my dagger is gone days ago (and I used it only on people that I knew) , second, when you see me you keep on hitting me all the time for no reason, don't try to find excuses.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2018 6:13 am
Share: