Bobby Bob Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Bobby Bob Staff App

Bobby Bob
(@bobby-bob)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (UK)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: If I fall into an RP situation I would never be in god mode or vanish and never rage is someone kills me in a robbing situation. I know the consequences if I ever do any of these things which I will never of course. I will always be here to give wonderful ideas and useful plugins and mods. If I ever became veteran I would never go showing off to people saying look how good I am I would just take it easy and carry on with my job. I will always make the right decision on to warn/kick/ban or not to if I do make the wrong decision I will always correct myself. I will also do my very best to guide the newcomers on this server and help then understand this server and how Rp works around these servers. Also, I will always reply to peoples questions on discord or on the server whenever they need help or staff help.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing for 2 years but have taken breaks in between. 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176869433/

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2018 10:12 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

literally no one knows you -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 1:02 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied. If you're looking to become staff and more popular in the community, you should definitely check out our discord! ( https://discord.gg/Nylex) Being kind and helpful to others is usually the easiest and best way to gain fame in the community and eventually, a staff member of the community. However at this current moment no one knows you, I don't know if you will do as you say you will do, you need to build trust with the staff team is essentially what I'm trying to communicate. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:11 pm
Share: