1082 admin app

Notifications
Clear all

1082 admin app

(@1082)

hello i am 1082 and i want to be the green tag admin on nylex discord server. i live in north america new york time zone and i am pretty cool. i get along with people and i can be very serious when the time comes 🙂 i have played unturned for maybe a year because of my friends. i am always mostly online discord when anything happens and i can do most stuff. my steam account is currently under support and the user name should be @nancyyoonnn but i don’t have access to it currently because i’m getting help for it. i would be very grateful if i got admin and i wouldn’t abuse my powers due to respect for the community and the people. i would like a green tag. thank you for your time. green tag!! 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by 1082
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2021 1:24 pm
Topic Tags
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

Ive never really seen or talk too you and you didnt follow the format sorry -1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2021 7:04 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

The best-fitting staff member I've ever seen. 😆

+1 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2021 10:37 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @pengshot

Ive never really seen or talk too you and you didnt follow the format sorry -1 rep

agreed -1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 12:36 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Thank you for making a staff application, through reading your staff app i will have to respectfully decline. Morals do not align within the staff team and i have heard of numerous 'situations' regarding certain scenarios which would bring bad rep to the staff team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:41 am
Share: