shitty staff applic...

Notifications
Clear all

shitty staff application

sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Middle east

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

1. I am applying for staff because I feel like I am qualified enough well because of my experience handling with players on both life rp and Chernarus ,second thing to note me is being active on the server and mainly on the discord so therefore if anyone looking for support they can just quickly reach out for me which can be a + due to some staff members living in different time zones and with different activity on the server and discord.
  2. I do recognize the problematic players that is affecting this server and i will work my best to resolve the problems, I do realize that some staff members that do get accepted into the staff but only work for a week and just stop, that's something that never happens to me since I am constantly being active on the nylex discord and sometimes helping out players.
  3. I do not recognize my self being good staff as in experience but in to be respectful towards players and to actually do the right thing and serve my purpose as a staff member and to do my job that is assigned to me including that I am capable on serving my duty for the community

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): i have been playing on Nylex's servers since 2018

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391602134

Thank you for considering to look at my application

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2021 8:48 pm
Duncan reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Reply to this message within a week or add me on discord Gacy.#0005 - I would like to speak with you in private regards your staff application -

With this it doesn't make it a yes or no. I just want to ask some questions.

Thanks for your time Sadam!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:44 am
Share: