Dan's Weapon Empori...

Notifications
Clear all

Dan's Weapon Emporium (Edited)

Daniel Forse
(@jboy42020)
Active Member Customer

My IGN is Dan.

I would like to acquire a shop in Chernarus, specifically in Dunkertown.

I'm looking around and the only two shops I see that have [Vacant] signs are Shop #5 and #16, so either of those would be fine with me.

I think I would be a good shop owner because I'm a fair and kind hearted person, and I love being able to make someones day just a little better through a friendly connection that someone coming out of the unforgiving wastes of Chernarus might need to keep him or her going.

I fully understand the rules and will follow them to the T.

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038836377/

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 5:08 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

U tryinna get my destroyed shop boy, even if it hurts me, I would like someone to make that place useful and not just a random shop. If get the Number #16 hope you gonna use it properly. +1REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:08 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Please state what type of shop you'd be running. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 7:02 pm
Daniel Forse
(@jboy42020)
Active Member Customer

Oh sorry about that. I actually want to setup a shop that people can buy things no one else really sells, kind of like a general store but that only sells meds, food, and clothing. I think that could be really cool.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 7:16 am
Daniel Forse
(@jboy42020)
Active Member Customer

The name was just something I transferred over from my first application, as I do not plan to sell weapons.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 7:20 am
Daniel Forse
(@jboy42020)
Active Member Customer

Maybe something like "Survivors Essentials" and I sell clothing, backpacks, medicine, food and things of that nature. Maybe even melee weapons but no guns or anything.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 7:32 am
Share: