Dunker town #Shop 5...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Dunker town #Shop 5 Splotchy General Store

Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

My store will offer General goods going from a nail to a gun to a car to a service. It is a big range and although i mentioned guns I will try stay away from selling them because most shops already sell them

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 1:13 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied. We don't need any more shops that even could sell firearms. We already have enough as is, we're looking for more unique and interesting shops that would add more to roleplay interactions and the town as a whole. Take care and have a wonderful rest of your day. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:33 pm
Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

When i said general i mean whatever they need which includes firearms but only on demand and its more of a shop for services and asking for somthing like, if someone needed metal i would go get metal and the faster i do it the more they pay me or anything else. I think i would change the name

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 8:45 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

From what I'm seeing it doesn't really seem like y'know what you want with a shop. Please come back with another application on an actual shop, not a "general store" which can be exploited and interpreted in many different ways. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 9:02 pm
Splotchy
(@splotchy)
Active Member Customer

I want to make a shop for services including things like robbery, transport, private military, gathering mats and selling mats

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 9:42 pm
Share: