Bug's Charity and D...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Bug's Charity and Donation Store

Bugs
 Bugs
(@bugs)

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are mulitple)
Dunkertown - Chernarus LN RP
-Shop number on that server
Shop number: 5 (Or one of those that will open tomorrow or the day after that if they dont fix their shop)

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner?
Ive always been a kind hearted player. I want to get to know the players better and make friends with as many as I can and grow my reputation, make players know im someone they can trust. I also usually wanting them to be in priority infront of me. (Including this shop slot!)
The purpose of the shop would be a Charity shop, donating items to players in need, that is if the shop have the item in store.
I dont know if a Charity shop breaks the rule that says: -Shop owners must only trade supplies associated with their shop (e.g- A food store must not sell weapons, only food items etc.) But if it does, thats alright.
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules
I understand the shop rules clearly and I have read them multiple times.
Steam: 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081461534/

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 6:59 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

We're currently only accepting shops in Dunkertown, so I'm going to have to deny this. However you're more than welcome to make another application for a shop, & I'll give you the tip that we're currently looking for unique interesting shops that we currently don't have. Take care & have a wonderful rest of the day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 7:05 pm
Bugs
 Bugs
(@bugs)

But I did state tat I wanted to open a shop there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 7:07 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

You said you wanted to open & I quote a "charity and donation store" which is an oxymoron. Seeing as donation & charity implies that everything there is free yet "store" implies that you're selling a product. I just went with it's not an actual store, it's a donation which isn't something that we need in the safezone. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 7:11 pm
Bugs
 Bugs
(@bugs)

Alright, ill make another attempt, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 7:19 pm
Share: