Whitelist server re...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist server release announcement- Whitelist is here!

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kicking off 2018 with Whitelist v2.0! 
Everything you need to know

Firstly thank you to the eager players for being patient, but the wait is over. Those accepted can now join and play on the whitelisted server, and anyone else is encouraged to apply to be accepted!:)

The server is running on a completely separate drive from the rest, to not be interrupted by any performance throttle that can be caused by other servers.

Gear & Vehicle Spawns
We've handpicked mods and plugins to be present on this server to make the experience as balanced and as authentic as possible. As for weapons and equipment, we have civilian style modded weapons spawning around the map in general locations, military modded weapons and equipment at military locations, and high tier modded weaponry and equipment spawning in airdrops.
Vehicle wise, you'll see some, though few, modded vehicles spawn around the map, most of them will come from vehicle airdrops. As you can tell, airdrops are the main place to get high tier modded gear, they don't drop often so keep an eye out for one dropping!

Airdrops
It's a lot slower paced, it'll take days, perhaps weeks to get fully geared with military grade equipment. Airdrops will be deployed every 1-1.5 hours by the Coalition with items ranging from food, clothing, buildables, decoration, ammunition, and military grade weaponry. Airdrops are where most of the high tiered equipment will be found (Of course, all modded). On a rare occasion The Coalition may drop a vehicle airdrop too! (Modded also). 

Config & Features

• There will be no chat announcements unless done manually by staff, to keep from distractions. (This applies for airdrops too, so listen out!)
  • Survival is more focused upon here, zombies are more of a threat. There's regular and crawling zombies roaming around. (No unrealistic zombies such as the flank, fire and acid ones though). Slow movement is turned off for zombies.
  • Bleeding and bone breaking is enabled.
  • Projectile velocity, also known as bullet drop, is also enabled.
  • Charming buildables are available to craft as a replacement for regular vanilla wood buildables, we encourage you to use them if you like how they look!

Thank you
While we have a whole different range of mods, plugins and playstyle applied to this server, it'll ultimately be the community who sets it apart from the rest of the servers. It may just feel like any old regular server at first, but once the community develops, clans form, camps are constructed, and the playerbase is thriving, that's when the true beauty of whitelist will show. Thanks to all those who have contributed and to those who are yet to contribute in the future!

Server Details
The servers IP is:91.121.175.29
The servers port is:27036
Click here for a link to the whitelist server page
Click here to apply for a spot in the whitelisted server

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2017 7:13 pm
MrRawr reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Add me to whitelist as i forgot to place my steam id in my application
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182394154/

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/fin-richards-whitelist-application/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2017 7:53 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

all set Fin 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2017 8:13 pm
Fin Richards reacted
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Lovely that this has finally come out. Now plenty of people will hopefully be able to play on a server with true Roleplay! However, Nylex will you create a rulebook for Whitelist to prevent things like sentries, offline raiding, and generally fail RP?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2017 9:02 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Wish i was able to play it -sigh-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2017 9:15 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Scratch my previous comment. Nylex graciously linked me this which I implore everyone to read because these are necessary for playing on Whitelisted.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/serverspage/whitelisted/whitelist-rules/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2017 9:31 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

First day of WL, on for 8 hours. I looked at the clock and was like, wow, almost 6 in the mornin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 4:40 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Pimpcane

First day of WL, on for 8 hours. I looked at the clock and was like, wow, almost 6 in the mornin.

Same goes for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 7:55 am
Fin Richards reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: The Friendly HitMan 😀

Posted by: Pimpcane

I was on for a solid 9 hours

Same goes for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 2:30 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES FUCK,FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK WHITELIST IS HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH D4NK, YOU CHEEKY LITTLE FUCKER! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 5:52 am
Sal4d
(@sal4d)
New Member Customer

Im not sure why. but my whitelist app wont post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 1:12 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *