Chernarus will wipe

Notifications
Clear all

Chernarus will wipe

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Chernarus will wipe at the end of the month. The map will wipe, inventories will not. As usual, gather up all your important gear and prepare for the wipe 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2018 12:44 am

Oof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2018 1:06 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Hey Nylex.

Did you remove a lot of mods from the (cherno) server?

I logged on this morning and a big chunk of mu inventories are missing.

Also, i cant use trails. I get a "your trails have been removed" (or something along that line)

I dont use them in my raves so it's not a big loss for me but if the removal is a feature and not a bug you might want to remove them from the mvp+ list on your sales page.

Bob out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 8:45 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member
Posted by: crazy bob

Hey Nylex.

Did you remove a lot of mods from the (cherno) server?

I logged on this morning and a big chunk of mu inventories are missing.

Also, i cant use trails. I get a "your trails have been removed" (or something along that line)

I dont use them in my raves so it's not a big loss for me but if the removal is a feature and not a bug you might want to remove them from the mvp+ list on your sales page.

Bob out

You might have overlapping id's in your mods, try uninstalling all of your mods and rejoining the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 8:49 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Thnx for the reply DaymBlock.

Would those overlapping ID's not have manifested before?

It seems so strange that this issue would appear out of the blue.

But I will take your advice and uninstall all my mods (i've never installed them "actively" , they came along with the map when i started playing on the server but I guess that does not mater)

Ill look into it.

Thnx again!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 11:17 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Bob, nevermind its not your overlapping id's half of my inventories are gone aswell, Nylex fucked something up :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 2:46 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Hey everyone! As much as I love the chen server so I would like to start fresh. I have 5 fully  geared characters with gg and modded gear filled to the max if anyone would like a character or a kit let me know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 3:50 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hey all,

I originally removed the big modpack because it was almost 1GB in size and had a lot of unnecessary stuff in it, but due to popular demand I've re-added it!:)

I think you might be doing the wrong command Bob, /trail removes your trails, /trails shows your list of trails 😛 

The command to view your list of trails is /trails. To use a trail it's /trail add trailname. To remove/disable your trails, its /trail. The commands are kind of oddly named so I can see how people can get confused. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2018 6:45 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I will be giving the items away soon guys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 3:43 pm
big papa
(@cryptic_fusion)

Will the safezones and everything in them wipe?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2018 2:02 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Everything in the safezones will wipe but the safezones themselves won't.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2018 10:25 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: