Notifications
Clear all

[TEASER] Whitelist Mod Selection!

Page 2 / 2
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Stankyfeetgaming

Just a quick question, could we use sentries for a search light? Like put a gun with a light attachment in it, but with no ammo.

That's a pretty good question, I'd be down for that, I'll bring it up with other staff and see what they think!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 1:37 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Once Termina is released does this then mean we'll see WL up straight away or are you going to be adding some stuff to the map manually and discussing rules etc...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 2:13 pm
Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer

Can we get some more lore on Termina? I made a character thinking it would still be on the chernarus map, so I may have to change some stuff around before I submit my application, which I want to do soon. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 12:15 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

Will there be the [REALISTIC] walls and stuff on the whitelisted server? I really liked building with those. I also think a modpack with more military vehicles, not necessarily tanks but supply trucks and that kind of thing would be cool.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 3:39 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

They are very nice looking, I truly like the guns. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2017 5:58 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I still would of liked the sentries. Instead of using the vanilla, you would have to craft them. I think they would be great, but then again, you can only raid someone if they're online, and if they did something to you in the wild.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 7:59 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I still would of liked the sentries. Instead of using the vanilla, you would have to craft them. I think they would be great, but then again, you can only raid someone if they're online, and if they did something to you in the wild.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 7:59 pm
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: