Whitelist applicati...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist applications are open now!

Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello Community!

Great news, everyone: EZ released his map Ural Mountains LN Alpha today after a quick chat with Nylex i´m happy to announce:

The applications are officially open now! This is JUST for applications! Whitelist isn´t set up yet and theres still alot to be done. We still have to go over alot of rules and regulations, aswell as checking mods on the new map ect ect. So it will still take a while before you will be playing there!

If you want to apply, please feel free to copy this little piece here:

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Do you have a working microphone?:

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Steam profile URL:

There we are folks, give this your best to apply! We have high standards for this so please write us something that makes sense, isn´t just 4 lines of text and is not stereotypical like some ex-military special forces marine navy seal supersoldier mercenary warlord hitman. Be creative, RP is all about creativity.

I wish you best of luck to all yall applicants!

Regards, Fisher

THE GATES HAVE OPENED!

Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 12:14 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Hey thats pretty good...

Also do you have to apply again if you've already been accepted for the old one?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 1:42 pm
Titch reacted
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

I second your question. I Technically applied when they were down but got accepted anyway. Do we need to re-apply?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 2:17 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)

Glad to hear this! The new whitelist looks way more thought-out and I'm really excited to try it. Hopefully my awful computer can run the map.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 2:23 pm
Fin Richards reacted
Cubic
(@cubey-given-by-boo)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:14 (but I don't scream or yell into my mic I'm mature...trust me please)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes born an raised in California

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I honesty want to join because of three reasons, mods look awesome,
the people that will be on there sound nice, and I want to evolve my role-play experience

Do you have a working microphone?: yes, but not the best of quality...

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I've role-played via text mostly...little bit of life role-play
with my friends and family, but joining this will allow me to expand my role-play experience.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in
 the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: name: name Atticus, age 21, Atticus was a engineer/ welder
before the outbreak of the apocalypse, so he is quite stilled when it comes to metal such as gun crafting, barricade building an such, but he dos sometimes
have anger issues when someone doesn't listen but he's working, he also previously owned a trade shop.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249701024/ (might have to copy and past the link)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 4:38 pm
Cubic
(@cubey-given-by-boo)
Active Member Customer

is this where I put the application?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 4:39 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: cubic

You post them here.  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 5:47 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

lol prefer for the cancer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 7:33 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: cubic

No it's not.

Also for all the people asking if you have to re-apply, the answer is YES. You were creating a certain character for that particular whitelist scenario. This one is different in a different place, so logically you wouldn't be playing the same person.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 11:54 pm
Cubic
(@cubey-given-by-boo)
Active Member Customer

thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 3:43 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

finally xd