[IMPORTANT] Chernar...

Notifications
Clear all

[IMPORTANT] Chernarus Future Changes and Whitelist Updates

Fisher
(@fisher)

Dear Unturnedroleplay.com Community,

i have some news for you regarding Chernarus now and future changes which will occur this or next week. Additionaly to thos i have some long awaited whitelist updates aswell knowing that alot of you crave to finally play there.

Chernarus now:
As you all know, Chernarus at the moment is more like a bugfest. Given that Steves RP mod selection is rather poor and just some mods thrown together without any much work done to it, it makes more problems then good. Overlapping ID´s, un-updated pieces and bugged, unusable items everywhere, you name it. Alot of this will be changed with following: As you know the whitelist mods are pretty much fully selected now, we will apply the WHITELIST MODS to Chernarus.

What will change for YOU:
Given we will change mods completely (removal of steves rp bugpack and readding the new ones) we will have to sadly wipe the map (buildables ect.) AND player inventories due to a issue that can be caused through the process. If you have for example a 40 slot backpack on at the time we remove that backpack, you will still keep the itemslots because Unturned SAVES the slots on your character, ending in a invisible backpack which doesnt exist anymore, yet u have its itemslots. Your item is invisible in inventory with no icon, yet u have the space left on your backpack slot. So with a new start of the server and change of the mods you will have to start freshly aswell. But there is another issue, that some items of the pack dont spawn on the map, which will be fixed in the next days by a special airdrop plugin. For example OLDIE WEAPON PACK items will spawn naturally, but some state of  the art rifles like Bandits Weapon Pack will only spawn in airdrops, so not everyone runs round with todays rifles, which are pretty rare to find in a apocalypse anyway.

So to sum up whats about to happen to Chernarus:
-Change of mods
-Inventory and Mapwipe (fresh start for everyone)
-adding of a great airdrop plugin

But now to Whitelist! Its almost ready to ship, all its missing is the same airdrop plugin, serversettings on hard (we gonna tweak around a bit) and the making of exact rules. Thats pretty much everything needed and were working on its completion everyday because even we, the staff, can´t await it anymore to open the Whitelist gates.

Thats all the news for today folks! I´m gonna keep people updated as good as i can about changes. Maybe the bossman himself, Nylex, has some more to add by himself, but for now, im out. Lata!

Regards, Fisher

Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 6:06 pm
Fin Richards reacted
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

*salutes in finnish*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:35 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

The news about a really good whitelist roleplay coming soon is exciting. I have been waiting for this day ever since the original whitelist came out approximately 5 months ago. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 10:12 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Tis' the season of giving isn't it. A splendid Christmas gift.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 11:27 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Yes. We're almost there. I cannot wait.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 9:17 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *