Opti / Elmomick

Page 2 / 3
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Thanks for the nice word, lads.

Posted by: TheFabledGreenDiamond

Holy hand grenades, this application is epic. 

I take that as a compliment, sir. 😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 4:25 am
PeaceTreaty
(@peacetreaty)
New Member Customer

Where are the staff to accept this application? Opti is really good with new players, actually a few days I was a new player here, Opti really helped me out (I see why some refer to him as an administrator). Even when I was KoSed he showed great concern, It was really cool to think he showed dedication for the rules as well for someone he just met. Opti is a great person in game and I have no doubt he is a great person in real life as well.

I have no idea why this application is still not accepted, I wish the best of luck to you Opti and hope that this will be accepted very soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 7:04 pm
hellcat1247
(@hellcat1247)

I hope you become an admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 12:07 am
PowLow
(@powlow)
Active Member Customer

from Cereal

why Opti should be a staff member

1 friendly

2helpful

3 24h active 

pls accept opti we rlly need him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 2:14 am
Thalthof
(@thalthof)
Active Member Customer

I haven't seen you around much, but you're a great member of the community and I feel you are unbiased in situations (: Vote for good guy Optio!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2017 3:05 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

It is always hard to believe people actually see you in such a position. I am very gratefull that I have recieved so many kind words. Thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2017 11:47 am
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

A great person over all. He helps everyone out, gives everyone a second chance, and fights for the wellness of the server. Opti is good for staff in many ways. Hes nice, knows all the rules of the server, makes people follow the rules, and even has an account called Opti on patrol. It helps people follow the rules better and helps the server be a better place for others of all ages, especially me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2017 11:00 pm
OfficerMason
(@officermason)

Well this is great I hope you get approved as staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2017 6:13 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Opti's a cunt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2017 7:38 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Opti, this isn't me saying we looked into your application and considered it good. But in my opinion you should not be staff, your a great community member and I love some of the things you have done. But I don't think your right for the job.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 12:35 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

i recommended opti to be stuff opti is a nice guys and not to busy on his own stuff he always play with everyone 😀

Me : HITLER 

XD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 4:32 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Posted by: About_30_ninjas

Opti, this isn't me saying we looked into your application and considered it good. But in my opinion you should not be staff, your a great community member and I love some of the things you have done. But I don't think your right for the job.

-Ninjas

Why? Some constructive criticism or feedback might be in place

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2017 11:18 am
Vimical
(@vimical)

One of the best applications I've seen so far. Great job Opti! The application was just fantastic.

-Vim'cal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 10:38 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

I think Opti would make a great staff member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 4:56 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Yeah he would be a great addition to the staff team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 11:59 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: