Opti / Elmomick

Notifications
Clear all

Opti / Elmomick

Page 3 / 3
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

+1 one of the best players I've seen on the server. He helps a lot of people/new people around.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 9:56 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Cunt

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 9:55 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

It's, alright. I would prefer much specification on some servers you've been on. I do have ARMA, and GTA, which I used to role-play on, but the communities have died out.

Like you, many people have done the same things that you've said, although you've put a better choice of words than some, and are more specific.

Overall, it's fine. I'm not going to say you should be staff, as I want to witness for myself what you have to offer.

Good luck my friend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 10:23 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Opti for staff 2 electric boogaloo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 11:22 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Hmm, now that I have remembered you from my previous sightings on whitelist, I say, good luck chap! You have been a tremendous staff/mod thing on whitelist to create the amazing pub we now have today. You help out issues, and I honestly don't know why you haven't been chosen already, seeing that you've been here what seems like forever.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 10:50 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Perhaps I should reapply

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2018 8:56 pm
PFQ and Rosa reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Yes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 11:46 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Personally Opti I think you would make a wonderful staff member, and personally while I was not in the community at the time of your first denial. (Or I was new) I have heard details of it, and it sounds as if it was unjustly denied. I support you wholeheartedly if you reapply for staff and will personally bring it to the other staff to see what they think, but in my eyes you have already received my vote.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 7:28 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: