Application to beco...

Notifications
Clear all

Application to become a memember of staff

ArtfulBob
(@artfulbob)

hello all who read these posts ,firstly i shall answer the routine questions

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe, United kingdom,Yorkshire

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I have a good sense of humour ,and a good deal of patience,which i found very useful when i played on DayZ

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): only 53hours on Unturned but over 500 on DayZ , Arma 2+3 on the rp servers

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111483486/

A bit more about me ,having served 12 years in the Army (Royal Military Police ) and leaving due to injury i find myself with plenty of spare time to play ,and meet people ,i know i will be one of your older players but this may help ,esp with some of the young ones i've met already.

In real life now i do some acting and other theatrical duties and do enjoy the role play side of things

My pc i have hand built and has a large capacity ,so mods and other stuff will be no problem

Thank you ,even if you just read this post, but if you do consider me i will do my best for you the group and game

yours

ArtfulBob (Alan irl)

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2017 1:17 pm
Share: