Opti / Elmomick

Page 1 / 3
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe (The Netherlands)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well let me start off by telling something about myself.

I am a 24 year old student who has done quite a few things when it comes to studies, for instance: Game Design, Painting in both art and houses, Metal works and installation of electricity and water&gas. Also I am a self thought Graphic Designer, Sculpter, Miniature painter, Graffiti artist and handy man.

Now why would I be a good staff member?

Well I do not want to become a staff member for the sole purpose of having admin rights, I do not want to be able to basically abuse it, spawn stuff in. I want to have a great time and also that everyone has a good time in these RP servers. And from what I've seen so far, it's very messy at the moment; most people do not exactly know what RP is. And I aim to change that. I've already started doing so, I've picked up new players under my wing, explain what Roleplaying is to people, send them to the proper forums and urls if there are any questions or just awnser it. Also I have solved several conflicts between players when it comes to foul play (they even adressed me as an admin for some reason, might be the way I speak.). And so on. 

From how I see it, I master two languages, both english and dutch. And from what I have seen, there are quite a few dutch players on here that might benefit from some dutch help from time to time.

Also I am someone that when there are rules, people should play by them, no matter what, I might be strict if that's how people perceive it, but I think that's what RP servers need, strict but few rules. I also like to work with people, talk to them, help them, solve conflicts etc.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

Not that much, probably around 50 hours. However I do have plenty of RP experience in other games; GTA SA, ARMA II, DayZ, ARMA II DayZ Mod, All Points Bulletin and that is probably an added 950 hours

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elmomick/

Additional Notes:

- Now I do have a secret, I am no fan of any Youtubers or content creators on this server.. Sssssht!

- If there happen to be any other question I am glad to answer these on Discord or just on this post.

I hope to see or hear a response soon 🙂 Thanks for reading this!

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2017 10:36 pm
Sky, ZedStein, Gr4vity and 1 people reacted
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

What a great application, I really have to say. All I need to tell you is, you need to simply make sure the community knows you, and make sure you get along with some moderators... That will definitely help you out. Anywho, good luck, and always hope for the best!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2017 8:40 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Posted by: gtastriker02

What a great application, I really have to say. All I need to tell you is, you need to simply make sure the community knows you, and make sure you get along with some moderators... That will definitely help you out. Anywho, good luck, and always hope for the best!

Thanks for the kinds words mate. Yeah I know that might be a small issue, but I am already getting recognised more and more for my friendly RP.

But hey, I thought why not take a shot at it, if I dont, I sure wont become one.

Once again, thanks mate.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2017 9:49 am
☣ToxicGaming☣
(@☣toxicgaming)
Eminent Member

+1 you are 24 year

im can se you foto in you porfile

good info

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2017 5:21 pm
Streetcurbs
(@streetcurbs)
Active Member Customer

Honestly man, your one of the best people on the server. Your kind, giving, selfless, and a good friend. I really hope you get staff for the server man. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2017 11:37 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Rly good application i approve

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2017 8:54 pm
newseven7
(@newseven7)
Trusted Member Customer

you are a really good guy in RP so good luck opti

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2017 6:42 am
newseven7
(@newseven7)
Trusted Member Customer

you are a really good guy in RP so good luck opti

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2017 6:42 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Thanks for all the kind words people <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2017 6:09 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

I can recommend him as an admin, he has a good sense for building rp wise and knows how it should be done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 4:47 am
Guckliet
(@guckliet)
Eminent Member Customer

opti would be an active member in the community,really reccomend him*sorry for spelling mistakes*

Good Luck

Cheers.

Guckliet (Owner Of Rail Town)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 11:53 am
SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

YES MY BOY OPTI

I very much recommend this dude, I think we would all benefit because this guy is on like all the time and he plays too and sees a lot of KOSers and rulebreakers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2017 3:42 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Honest and chill guy. I agree the server shall benefit from this guy being given authority 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 9:18 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

I recommend Opti 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2017 9:32 pm
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

Holy hand grenades, this application is epic. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 3:01 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: