[TEASER] Whitelist ...

Notifications
Clear all

[TEASER] Whitelist Mod Selection!

Page 1 / 2
Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello UnturnedRoleplay.com community!

After days of selection, spawning in hundreds of items, checking their availability (overlapping IDs) and testing if they´re bug-free, we´re happy and excited to announce the official Whitelist Mods! Every mod was selected by their immersion-status for a zombie apocalypse and survival approach. With the huge variety we brought together, we want to make the roleplay experience "top-shelf". No futuristic laser rifles, overpowered armorment or tools, just "every-day-life" items. Of course we can´t remove some items in some modpacks, so we had to come up with some restrictions aswell, which if not followed, can result in hard punishement. These punishements start from a warning, to a time ban or even a immediate removal of your character from the server. Here my fellow roleplayers are the restrictions:

-Sentries: Highly forbidden! No one wants to be gunned down for walking by or visiting a player. Crafting or setting them up will result in hard punishement. If you ever find one of those on a feast, airdrop or mapdrop, leave them where they are. The reason i named was not the only one why they have to stay untouched.

Goldgaming´s Tier 3 Locker: Highly forbidden. Should you ever be seen or catched in possesion of one of these, you will be punished, the locker taken away and ALL what it contains will be confiscated. If you ever find one of those on a feast, airdrop or mapdrop, leave them where they are.

Aircraft: Unless you´re a pilot, u ain´t flying these! Should you be seen piloting one of these without beeing a trained pilot, it will be considered failRP, which is a high offense on whitelist.

Full Metal Houses: Forbidden and considered failRP! Should you live in a metal house, it will be destroyed upon discovery and it´s entire insides will be wiped. No one has the tools or knowledge to make solid metal walls or other houseparts (small metal sidings are fine!).

So without further words, let´s showcase our modselection:

CLOTHING

The Survival Backpack
Everyone knows it, the multitool survivor backpack!

GoldGaming´s Backpacks
A big variety of backpacks in different colours and sizes!

Special Forces Clothing
Another big selection of clothes, vests, helmets and backpacks! Here just some of the over 20 types:

Letgalian´s Clothing
Some civilian and officials clothes right here!

VEHICLES

UAZ 452 & UAZ 3303
For the farmers, fishers, traders and suppliers (and hippies)!

Blueaim Traveler
A multi-purpose vehicle, fast on the street and steady in the wilderness!

Cessna Skyhawk
For the pilots in our midst, a fast way to get from A to B.

OUTDOORS

Spy´s Crazy Campers
If you prefer to live in the wilderness, this is just what you need to have a roof over your head!

FURNITURE & BUILDING ESSENTIALS

Letgalian´s Furniture and [UPDATED] Building Assets
All you need to build your home and make it cozy to your liking!

GoldGaming´s Lockers
You need safe storage? Here it is! Remeber, Tier 3 is a no-go!

MISCELLANCIOUS

Detailed Walkie-Talkie
Here another version of the long-range communication tool!

Nylex Lee-Enfield Pack
Nylex´s favorite rifle and some additional goodies. Seems like he loves Harleys!

And now fellow roleplayers, i think you ask yourself: Where are the guns? What do you have for us to feel safe? Don´t look further survivors, we have some special treats for you!

GUNS

Oldie Firearm Pack
Yes, characteristic old-timer weaponry. Classy and in great shape for use! Thank grandpa for keeping these in the basement!

Bandit´s Ultimate Arsenal Update 9
You can choose old, or you can grab some state of the art weaponry! Shiny, new and ready for their first use!

Here you go ladies and gentlemen, this is our modteaser what u get to use, put on and build with! I hope you like what you saw and are excited to get to use all this great stuff! Thanks for taking your time to look through everything and i hope i didn´t have to much typos and if yes, keep them and make jokes about them :). All of staff can´t wait to open the doors once EZ releases his new map "Termina"!

Regards in much excitement,
Fisher Cinderfall

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 8:15 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Im so hyped, all these things i have seen look so good and i cant wait to see them implemented! cant wait, super hyped bro.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 8:21 pm
Negan
(@negan)
Active Member Customer

Can you expand on the safe lockers? 

You can't blow them up? How do you acquire them? 

P.S HYPED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 8:37 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Just to follow up, working on adding a plugin that prevents the use of certain items so you'll not have to worry about using a forbidden item 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:04 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

The list looks great Fisher! Happy they finally banned those blasted sentries, but what about one way glass? Any regulations on that? I've always found it unrealistic that a survivor made hut would have police grade one way glass you'd find in an interrogation room. Anyway thanks for the update, we're one step closer to the glory days y'all!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:15 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

It's nice to see an emphasis on non-assault rifle weapons and small bases, and the UAZ-452 is my absolute favorite car. I'm glad to see the increased regulation as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:02 pm
crazy bob reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

If players are building a house and they need it to be altered, is it possible to message a staff member and ask them to use the admin free form tool?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:43 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)

Good times, will never be the same. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:52 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer
Posted by: Big Smo

It's nice to see an emphasis on non-assault rifle weapons and small bases, and the UAZ-452 is my absolute favorite car. I'm glad to see the increased regulation as well.

I could not agree more (on the weapons part). I think this will help the RP part a lot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 8:22 am
Surger
(@surger)
Eminent Member Customer

Man the hype Im having is so crazy.

When is the release date of the whitelist!

Ill apply as soon as I can!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 8:44 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So glad you're all looking forward!:D

Right now we're just getting all the mods in the server and balancing them out, and once EZ's new map is released we'll be good to go.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 9:04 am
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

I cant wait for this, i tried to get whitelisted so lets hope 🙂 ;:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 10:44 am
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

Man I'm so hyped for this. Been waiting a long time for the return of these servers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 5:05 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

Just a quick question, could we use sentries for a search light? Like put a gun with a light attachment in it, but with no ammo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 10:21 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I dont think so, its a cool idea but most people wont use it like this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 10:44 am
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *