Servers full when i...

Notifications
Clear all

Servers full when it says 21/24 players!

CrazyPip360
(@crazypip360)

So I have been on this servers for a while but at the same time I've been off for a while. about 2 months ago I was banned I got an appeal then because some other admin came on and saw something from my last ban they decided to ban me. I sent an appeal and I'm not sure but I said the ban had been appealed. I decided to go onto the server and see what's been going on while I've been banned. I join the server downloads all the new mods the it says server players or que is full and there is 21 players out of 24 and it said I was #1 in que I don't know if this is a glitch or what am I still banned? my steam prf link is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199081620340/

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2020 8:51 pm
Topic Tags
fn.five.seven.yt
(@fn-five-seven-yt)

It's the same for me. I get into the queue and it automatically kicks me and gives me that message. The good news is you're probably not banned, but the bad news is that you may have to join when theres not as many people, which is what I'm trying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 9:14 pm
Adam Herbut
(@adam-herbut)
New Member Customer

The same, but im a new player

This post was modified 3 years ago by Adam Herbut
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2021 10:47 am
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

So 4 of the 24 slots are reserved for people who have mvp plus or have purchased a reserve slot and admins. you can only join when it gets to 19 people if you dont have any of those 3 things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2021 7:37 pm
Share: