No player housing a...

Notifications
Clear all

No player housing available / Steam login not working on website

CosmicSpectre
(@cosmicspectre)

So I joined the Life RP server after finding videos about it. Seemed interesting so I thought I'd give it a try. After learning my way around I wanted to work my way towards getting a house or something. Possibly even donating to get money to purchase a player home. The problem I am facing is that I cannot find ANY open houses to purchase. No apartments, houses or mansions. I don't see a point in continuing to play if I cannot have a house or something to customize and store gear. What can be done to rectify this? I can't see people being willing to sell their deed to their house. I have seen mansions and other houses with literally nothing in them, meaning that these people just don't play anymore. I don't see why they still have their houses if they don't play. 

Also, I had to manually create a forum account because logging into steam on the website is not working. I would like to see that be fixed. 

Hope to hear back from a mod or someone soon. Thank you

~Chris Williams (CosmicSpectre)

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2020 10:05 pm
CosmicSpectre
(@chris-5)

Okay so the steam login finally worked. Hopefully one day there will be more player housing available. Maybe an update to the map? Larger? Larger server size?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2020 10:24 pm
Share: