Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ban Appeal

DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm appealing here because it wouldn' let me on the ban appeal page.

Time: 1:24 PM IST+

I got banned by a guy named Fisher.

Listen to the story first:

I was playing until I see a airdrop so I ran towards it. Unable to locate it I started to run back to my house. Some idiot placed spikes and so I died and spawn back at my house. 

I know the rules so I don' go back to get stuff instead I try gather new stuff. I go to a town but I started to bleed due to a crawler. Hence I run towards a house to get bandage from a crate. NOTE: THIS ISN'T BREAKING THE RULE AS I NEEDED A BANDAGE WHICH I WOULD RETURN.  BUT THE CRAWLER HAD FOLLOWED ME SO I TAKE A GUN AND SHOOT IT. I WAS GONNA KEEP THE GUN BACK BUT I DIE. 

Fisher said I broke a rule so I try to explain. He doesn' ban me. So I start playing normally again. 

HE FUCKING ABUSES AND CHANGES NIGHT TO DAY. This makes my game lag and zombies kill me so I spam aboose. 

He changes it to night again which lags me again.

AFTER 15mins I restart my stuff and start gathering stuff suddenly he comes on and I apologize and say let' be friends and he bans me. 

Do we really need staff who abuse and ruin our roleplay?

Nylex can check the record.

I have never cheated on whitelist ever. I have been false banned and the abusive admin is still playing.  

I have spent numerous hours enjoying whitelist. NYLEX can see my inventory . I do have some guns like a AK but it is for scraping.

I have always enjoyed this community.  I have donated and helped a lot of people. I have spammed about whitelist on every server to attract more roleplayers 

If I can get a explanation why I have been banned I will badly accept and apply again.

Steam ID: 

Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 8:06 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

#Justice for Sahil

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 8:06 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

No one really cares what happened beforehand, i was spying on you for quite a while. You saw Surprises house and ran straight towards it BEFORE you attracted any zombies. You attracted them once you came to the house and ran straight in as you saw the house wasnt barricaded up (which was due to zombies breaking it from the inside, this is what happens when people go near it and dont kill the zombies).

Anyway, only because a house is missing a door or a window barricade doesnt mean you can strool in there and steal shit and then try to tell me its abandoned. I know who owns what house on the entire server and there are no abandoned houses so please stop trying to bullshit me.

Secondly the reason why i made it day is to repair the damage so others with your mindset dont get the same shitty idea of simply walking in and stealing shit.

Later on i made it night again because u kept complaining that i made it day in the first place, what made you spam sorry after i said : Well then have fun seeing shit at night. The reason why i came on after 15 min is because my game crashed trying to turn on my flashlight on my gun, which can sometimes cause crashes if u play all on full ultra and i didnt have the chance to ban you yet (its kinda hard when ur NOT INGAME)

And yes, Nylex can check the chatlogs, i don´t care : )

You have broken the rules of offline raiding (means the owner of the house wasnt online) and even if it was missing doors because of zombies just destroying it, its no justification of just goin in and taking shit in the first place, chased by zombies or not, putting it back after or not.

Theres ur explanaition.

Regards,
Abusive Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2018 8:33 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

1. I didn't take shit. If the guy is SurpriseKH I'll apologize to him and he will forgive me as we both used to play together .

2. Offline raiding? Duh I took a fucking bandage

3. Zombies HAD me bleeding . When i reached the house I was bleeding and then I attracted the zombies because of running.

4. I have never broken any rules unlike you. Doing it day to night ruins the experience . 

5. Repairing the damage could be done even during night as you had a flash light. 

6. You are the most disrespectful admin I have ever seen

7. I have spent numerous hours and tried to help the server in every way. I have spent nearly 80$ on non whitelist servers to enjoy yet I applied for whitelist knowing that I won' be able to use the kits or any commands. 

8. I do admit that I should have ran somewhere else and it was my fault but it doesn't justify you changng time to day.

9. Ask anyone if I have ever broken rules. I have always followed rules and tried to make people follow them on non whitelist servers.

10. Why in the world would I raid a base without any gun/charges on me?

I would like other admins and moderators to consider the ban. 

It would be respected and I will never again complain about it. 

Just see my posts , to play on whitelist I spent money to buy a VPN. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 9:54 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If it were a real life apocalypse and a survivor was bleeding out and needed a bandage, I'm sure they would take one if possible no matter who owned it. Same can be said for if a stash of supplies was left open, survivors would walk in and gladly take things. (Keep in mind that whitelist is supposed to encourage real life decisions/be representative of a real life apocalypse). I think the problem is the fact that Surprises house was left open -albeit not his fault, zombies probably munched on his door, I'm willing to put a nozombie region around his house to fix this.

Fisher I still don't quite understand why you changed it from night to day and vice versa? That's completely ruining players' experiences.

From what has been said here, I really wouldn't count that as offline raiding and don't think DaddyJokes should be banned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2018 10:54 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

1. Strange, before u said u took a gun aswell. SOme things dont add up here.

2. You entered someones property without their knowledge/when he was offline, missing door or not. Just because a door is missing doesnt mean its free to take for everyone, putting it back or not.

3. Man i followed you. You went from PFQs farm to stary into SurprisesKH´s house. If u wanna tell me now u were bleeding from PFQs house i wonder of what, theres no traps there and no zombies. You went to stary, ran to the house and attracted the zombies as you entered town. Whatever ur reason is, its still not a justification to run into someone elses home and take shit out of boxes.

4. What rp experience? Its hard to ruin rp experience if there was no one else on the server besides me and you. Who did you rp/interact with?

5. Sure i could have, but given u died some moments before i thought, yea i an see shit better and you can see shit better when u respawn. No one would have complained about beeing able to see shit when he respawns, but please mention the "Sorry sorry" you wrote as i turned it night again.

6. Yea and? I mean i have the nickname "Dreamcrusher" here for a reason, and nothing tells me to be nice to people 24/7. Its not who i am and so far youre the 3 % that say that about me without really knowing how i work and why i can be so language excessive at times.

7. Oh did you, congratulations. First time i even hear ur name tbh. What amount u spend on the server doesnt concern me nor others. Its not a "free out of jail card". Just as a example, Mr.Rawr did some dodgy shit and he got banned. So if Admins are not immune to getting banned or punished, so surely wont be a donator.

10. Why would you enter someones base without their consent?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2018 11:09 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Nylex

If it were a real life apocalypse and a survivor was bleeding out and needed a bandage, I'm sure they would take one if possible no matter who owned it. Same can be said for if a stash of supplies was left open, survivors would walk in and gladly take things. (Keep in mind that whitelist is supposed to encourage real life decisions/be representative of a real life apocalypse). I think the problem is the fact that Surprises house was left open -albeit not his fault, zombies probably munched on his door, I'm willing to put a nozombie region around his house to fix this.

Fisher I still don't quite understand why you changed it from night to day and vice versa? That's completely ruining players' experiences.

From what has been said here, I really wouldn't count that as offline raiding and don't think DaddyJokes should be banned. 

I strongly second this. Although disagree with putting a no zombie flag

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2018 11:25 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

Pimpcane I didn' add stuff I apologize deeply if I was mean to you. You guys work hard to keep the server clean.

I just want to enjoy. If You want I'll give the owner my supplies .

Thank You.

I'm still banned though. 

I am very sorry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 11:40 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

As Pimpcane said that there are no traps I would like to add I was bleeding because of a crawler. Maybe he didn't spot it.

The sorry sorry was because I thought you would turn it back to night and make my game lag.

I'm not saying that because I donated I should be unbanned. All I'm stating is that I knew if I BREAK rules I will be banned and I won' have anywhere to go.

I still apologize for calling you bad stuff

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 11:44 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

NYLEX and Rawr thank you .

I'm ready to be banned but not a perm ban. You can keep me banned for a week or more. (I have exams anyways xD) 

All I want to say is I just want to have fun

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 11:46 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

Also it doesn' matter if there are 2 people on or just one. Changing day to night to day to night is unfair.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2018 11:47 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

U should be unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2018 12:11 pm
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)

Thank You! Just logged in and I'm able to join. Thank you

ReplyQuote