The Life Servers

Notifications
Clear all

The Life Servers

Aethon
(@aethon)

Hi Nylex/Staff!

I had just a few questions about the upcoming Life servers.  Firstly: When are they coming out? I'd love to join. Secondly: Will they use the built-in banknotes or some annoying mod or scrap as currency? Thirdly: Is their any way I could help build the servers? I basically play this game to build, and if it would help I would LOVE to build some of the RP town stuff, really anything. I am a donator on my steam account, even if I wasn't on my UnturnedRoleplay account. I have applied for staff 3 days ago, but I understand you probably get hundreds of applications so this doesn't bother me 🙂 I hope someone gets back to me on this, or a community member voices their opinion.

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 7:56 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The towns and such will be part of the map, if they're built with structures the server would be very laggy. 

Currently getting a map made for them and gathering mods, should be in around a month or so. 

Unsure about currency yet, I think banknotes would be the best thing to use atm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 9:07 pm
Aethon
(@aethon)

Ok, that makes a lot of sense, especially for low-end PCs, although this isn't a big problem for most people.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 9:29 pm
Share: