Bases never last, a...

Notifications
Clear all

Bases never last, always get raided

Page 1 / 2
Aethon
(@aethon)

The main problem I have is that due to the amount of gear people seem to have on these servers, building and maintaining a base is nearly impossible. I have, in a few months on these servers, seen two unraided bases. I think we should increases the structure health to make this less of a problem, especially for people without kits. Please feel free to leave your opinion below!

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 7:41 pm
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is a very good suggestion. 
I rarely seen unraided bases also. A structure health increase would certainly do the servers good! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 7:50 pm
Subiix reacted
Aethon
(@aethon)

Yeah. You are VERY active to have replied literally 10 minutes later, so congrats to you 🙂 TBH that's rare in admins/owners.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 8:00 pm
Nylex reacted
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

If your gonna increase structure health, will it also increase the locker health?? Cause I wouldn't really want it to take like 2 c4s to blow up a few lockers just to find them empty. Otherwise, I'm fine with the idea of there being stronger walls and fortifications.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 9:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'm not really sure if increasing structure health will increase lockers health and stuff, I don't think it will but I can test it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 9:30 pm
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

I had to agree. When I build a base. Next day it get raided. I think that ghillie kit causes this problem. If a people have ghillie kit. He can actually use that matamorez to raid bases every hour. I think ghillie kit should be beefed or removed or change to other kits.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 7:23 am
Aethon
(@aethon)

Hongkonghuman you can't change the kits unless you refund them, however increasing the structure damage a lot will combat this.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2017 10:22 am
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

Nylex remember the base i buildt. Got raided in the matter of hours with kits

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 10:27 am
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

@lord pharaoh

if u increase structure health. Ghillie kit people will just bring double ammo to raid a base. Not solving the problem

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 1:03 pm
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Extra: if people want their base survive currently. They must hide their base against those ghillie kit raiders. Like a underwater base. Skybase or map-corner bases. It else...

bases = will rekt in few days by ghillie kit (or maybe even in hours)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 1:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Well I can remove the ghillie kit from the store so people can no longer buy it, but the people who already own it will still be able to use it, they did pay for it, I can't just take it away from them lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 8:15 pm
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Nylex can u change the matamorez to something else like sabertooth or synaperkrov (forgot how to spell) becuz matamorez is really powerful that can destroy any bases...

if u won't remove the kit the ppl who already bought it actually not solving any problems 

Imo like change the ghillie kit to some vehicle kit with same prize as a refund is okay...

Or maybe u make a vote?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 11:38 pm
Bill Nye
(@bill-nye)
Eminent Member

I think this is a great idea because like he said bases don't last but a day if that!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2017 9:46 pm
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

There are a few tricks to make a longer lasting base, but I agree, most bases wont last you long without being destroyed, especially not your average base.

-Jack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2017 12:12 am
rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

I have had lots of bases and they have lasted a few days because i have kits with rangefindes to easily make sentry's, But i would definitely like to see some changes to the raiding aspect of the game because so many people have gear or matamorez i think that removing it from the store and custom kits would be a good idea. but i own it so for the people own it i think that you should not take it away or refund it but instead mabey change it like other post it should be a given option to people who currenlty have it to keep it or change it. Mabey you should start a vote whether or not we should keep it or we should change it. I use the ghillie kit in just about every raid because its so effective. And as for the lockers mabey keep there health but try to up the amount of damage they take from guns (excluding the rocket launcher). Also, How do you start a new fourm dissucsion?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2017 12:27 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: