Suggestions for RP ...

Notifications
Clear all

Suggestions for RP Servers.

Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Hello there, its Block yes im not able to even play on the servers ATM, but Raven Said he May unban me from one server for start, and Raven thanks alot for that and If u read this Could the unban Be on Canada+ as i got most stuff there, rp town there and awesome community there.

Okay So to the suggestions!

1. There Is a big big problem on the servers and its KOS, I May have a way to reduce/remove KOS by adding this command that Is on some RP Servers like pandahut, so when u type on chat "/Rob (player name here)" like I would do /Rob nylex, it Would Make server say in the chat  like in red color So people see it good "Block has just called robbery on nylex!" So i think that would Be usefull for the bandit community, like myself because i think some people they screaming in mic its a robbery! But the other Guy May not hear the bandit and bandit would shoot and then theres /rob over and it makes server say in global chat "Blocks robbery has Been called off!"

2. If u cant find the Plugin for that first suggestion or Something or on the Side of that Make a "KOS zone" like a town or some place on the map that there Is PVP allowed, So u could go there to pvp and u would need to Be carefull there.

3. Polices arrest command on pandahut servers too (not advertising pandahut) same as the Rob command but for police it Works like this example im arresting nylex /arrest (playername) (reason) Example /arrest nylex recklessdriving 

And theres /arrest over too.

4. Nametags would Make rp better like you could Ask a STAFF member or put yourself into a role like you would or STAFF could do like a Rank on you and when u would say Something on chat it would display like this Block [Bandit] : message here

And Block [Police] : message here etc... You prob understand the point.

Thanks for reading this Post best regards,

Block.

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2017 7:55 pm
TIE_Pilot
(@tie_pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

I think the first idea is a good one, though we already have KOS zones when vehicles spawn. Most people would just put a tag in their Unturned name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 1:00 am
OscarTheGrouch
(@shreader90)

I agree with TIE the first one is good. It is also similar to how in gmod darkrp servers you have to /advert raid, /advert carjack, etc...

Things like that make it clear if you're getting robbed or not, it works in gmod and I have confidence it would work in unturned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 2:43 am
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

Only issue is there would need to be some sort of range on it, so that you cant just randomly /rob someone when they are on the complete other side of the map to you.

-Jack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 4:53 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Whilst you have some pretty good suggestions, I kinda wana steer away from having to do all these commands when u wana rob someone etc.- I feel it kinda breaks immersion and rp. Roles like you described with prefixes are coming to the Life RP servers:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 11:46 am
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

Whilst you have some pretty good suggestions, I kinda wana steer away from having to do all these commands when u wana rob someone etc.- I feel it kinda breaks immersion and rp. Roles like you described with prefixes are coming to the Life RP servers:D

Thank you for replying and I see ur point, but to the start could u Ask Raven has he forgot this  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/questionsban-appealapology/ as he Said in the Post he May unban me later that night? And If he could unban me could he do it on Canada?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2017 12:52 pm
Mr.FartFace
(@mr-fartface)
New Member Customer

I feel that these commands would be good on the apocalyptic RP, (/rob {Name}) simply because then when someone shoots someone else and says it was a robbery, you didnt listen! there's actually proof. but the life RP could have /arrest (name) (reason).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 4:54 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yeah but then you gotta stop, open chat and type a command. Idk, I prefer more physical interaction 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 7:29 pm
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Why tf does Raven give everyone a chance except me?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 8:01 pm
Share: