Notifications
Clear all

Questions/Ban appeal/Apology.

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Hello, dear staff.

I saw that someone had accidently unbanned me from Overgrown 3+ and I got to play there about 1 week or so and then Raven came on the server and told me youre not allowed to play here, I understand that completely and Im truly sorry for playing "secretly" on the servers, but the fact is I dont know any other good servers than Nylex.

So when I was banned permanently the first time, I got to ask Raven Is there any chance to appeal the ban in the future, and he said yes, you may appeal it in the future, this appeal is probably too soon, but I guess I can give it a try, seriously I did stupid ass things and didnt listen to staff and the reason to that was that I had pretty bad friends at the time if you can remember mr_Ghost_123 and yt_olterman and toto_fin I used to play with those people and they pretty much forced me to do stupid things like accept the tpa of them when they bombed the Canada+ Rp town and KOS some people as they said "I have too many KOS on me now, you KOS this time so we dont get caught" And I did it because they were very close friends of mine, had met them irl, but I havent been in touch with them anymore as they just betrayed in Rust and I was like okay Im done with you guys.

and Raven, as you are probably reading this Im sorry truly, for all the flaming and that.

And all the other people that got KOSed by my "Old friends" Ghost, Toto, Olterman Im sorry, as I think theyre not coming back on the servers as theyre banned I think? And apologizes from me too, Sorry to all the people I may have shot and done bad things to, I understand if u cant forgive me, but I really would appreciate it, if you could forgive me.

Sorry goes to Nylex too, Im sorry for spamming in discord and making your life hard sometimes when you had to deal with my situations etc...

Btw keep up the awesome work on the servers.

Well anyway, Thanks for reading this post and thanks to the staff for being awesome, even though I got banned the staff still does awesome job, that just means they are awesome people and care about the community and servers as the rule breakers get their punishments.

Raven your altitude is the best keep up the good work <3

Delta, Youre a good staff member too even though many people think different of you, as you have built the rp town and you had the time to rebuild it and keep up a shop. <3

Nylex, The beast, I dont even know what to say, you have the time and you take the effort to make our lives and days nice, you keep up alot of awesome servers and on the side u make videos and you have time to communicate and have fun with your community in discord and that, Youre awesome <3

I really didnt contact with any other staff in the time on the servers, but If I would get unbanned anytime, I would love to meet and talk to other staff and the community.

Well Thanks and sorry for the bad things I did to everyone, peace.

Best regards, 

Rooope aka block - steamlink -  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078611630

Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2017 4:58 pm
dontmindme reacted
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hi there. I think you are really sorry for what you did. You clearly have an idea of what you did wrong and were very  honest about it.

I think it was really good of you to apologise to those you have made life hard for. I personally think you deserve to be unbanned.

I'm sure that the rest of the staff will agree. Hope to play with you soon. Thanks for taking the time to make this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2017 5:32 pm
dontmindme reacted
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

as someone you have KOSed, I actually believe that you are truly sorry and i hope that you can get unbanned so that you can come back one the server. Good luck and if you get unbanned keep it clean 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2017 9:50 pm
Nylex reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I accept your apology but you just got banned, unbanned and banned again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2017 10:15 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Raven

I accept your apology but you just got banned, unbanned and banned again.

Yes, youre right with that point, and im sorry.

But I pointed out on the Post, that there was mr_ghost, toto_fin and olterman at the Time and I was teamed with them and they pretty much forced me to do Bad things, I hope you understand and you can consider unbanning me.

Trust me I would come out a clean player, Thank you <3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2017 5:23 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Saying they made you KOS is a poor excuse in my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2017 5:45 am
krille030
(@krille030)
Eminent Member Customer

when will i get unbanned 😐 y0u've been ignoring my ol' pal problem 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2017 8:43 am
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Raven, the thing that they did was we used to go around Canada+ with Toto, ghost, olterman and If they saw someone they shot HIM, Even when I was trying to say we should Rob him So we dont get in trouble and then later when they had shot alot of people and they saw someone they told me about it and I Said okay lets Rob him, and they just repeated shoot him, nobody Will report us Just shoot him!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2017 10:33 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

So whats your decision on this post? You dont have to unban me, but I really would appreciate it and would be fun to play something my holiday started today and its lasting a week, so I would love to play on the servers, Im 18 on 22.3.2017, so I hope that u can consider giving me a chance, and seeing how Im a clean player now, as there is no olter,toto,ghost in the picture anymore.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2017 11:37 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I think we could just start with one server and see how it goes. Any reports that come up on you that check out and your gone. I will think about it and may unban you later today/tonight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2017 3:12 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

I think we could just start with one server and see how it goes. Any reports that come up on you that check out and your gone. I will think about it and may unban you later today/tonight.

Hello, thanks for this opportunity and If I can choose could I get unbanned from canada as i have most of the stuff there and the community is the best there and there is the rp town.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2017 4:49 pm
Share: