Notifications
Clear all

Should Tpa be removed? (strawpoll)

Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

https://strawpoll.com/aaee324 here is the strawpoll for the question
this is something for the community to vote on, and if staff wants they can take further action from what the community thinks

Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2017 3:24 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

In all honesty, its really nice but needs a cooldown or a timer where you need to stand still (5 seconds?)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2017 4:17 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer

In my opinion, TPA is a horrible idea. It is just a cycle of "Hey lets team" "ok" *Kills each other*. 

Tpa deletes the element of survival, and can be abused. I think it should be removed without question

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2017 5:16 pm
Nylex and Pein reacted
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

Tpa ruins it for people like me who have ive gear. Only to get rusheshed over and over by the same guys because they keep dieng. Its realy frustrating to lose my shit in this way because there was no honour involved.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2017 12:42 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree about the removal of TPA, I'll have a discussion with staff and some of the most active players about it 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2017 9:43 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

The idea of /tpa is great, removing the walking from walking simulator 2017, problem is players are abusing it in combat.

So first of all, you should stand still for 10 seconds, and a 15-20 minute cooldown.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2017 7:03 pm
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

Make a five minute cooldown on it. Not too long, but enough so it cant be abused

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 4:18 pm
Share: